*Ink my whole body I dont give a mother f..*Terrelle Pryor OUT first 5 games of '11 (link)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5950873

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football player must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

All of the players be eligible for the Jan. 4 Allstate Sugar Bowl, however.

Five players were found to have sold awards, gifts and university apparel, plus receive improper benefits in 2009. In addition to missing five games next season, Pryor, Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas must repay money and benefits ranging in value from $1,000 to $2,500. The repayments must be made to a charity.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5950873

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled Thursday.

A sixth football player must sit out the first game in 2011 for receiving discounted services in violation of NCAA rules.

All of the players be eligible for the Jan. 4 Allstate Sugar Bowl, however.

Five players were found to have sold awards, gifts and university apparel, plus receive improper benefits in 2009. In addition to missing five games next season, Pryor, Mike Adams, Daniel Herron, Devier Posey and Solomon Thomas must repay money and benefits ranging in value from $1,000 to $2,500. The repayments must be made to a charity.

I guess we all know one team that won't be competing for a bowl bid next season....there is just no room for error in college football these days(i.e Boise/Michigan State)

I guess we all know one team that won't be competing for a bowl bid next season....there is just no room for error in college football these days(i.e Boise/Michigan State)

Awards/Apparell/etc = I understand it, though they probably just shoulda got 4 like AJ.

Tattoo's? Get the %#*$ outta here, that's hogwash

Awards/Apparell/etc = I understand it, though they probably just shoulda got 4 like AJ.

Tattoo's? Get the %#*$ outta here, that's hogwash

Talked to my brother (graduate of OSU), he is extra depressed on this. They should've had their parents do the transactions, then apparently it is all cool

Talked to my brother (graduate of OSU), he is extra depressed on this. They should've had their parents do the transactions, then apparently it is all cool

Does OSU have a cupcake opening schedule? With the amount of 4 and 5 star athletes they pull in every year, I can imagine them rolling through the first 3-4 games even without those players if they're against cupcake teams. And the league ones might be relatively crappy too.

Does OSU have a cupcake opening schedule? With the amount of 4 and 5 star athletes they pull in every year, I can imagine them rolling through the first 3-4 games even without those players if they're against cupcake teams. And the league ones might be relatively crappy too.

[table][tr][td]
akron_new.gif
[/td][td]G1: vs Akron 
Saturday, Sep 03, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Toledo_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G2: vs Toledo 
Saturday, Sep 10, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Miami_FL_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G3: at Miami (FL) 
Saturday, Sep 17, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
med_colorado2.gif
[/td][td]G4: vs Colorado 
Saturday, Sep 24, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Michigan_State_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G5: vs Michigan State 
Saturday, Oct 01, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nebraska.gif
[/td][td]G6: at Nebraska 
Saturday, Oct 08, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
akron_new.gif
[/td][td]G1: vs Akron 
Saturday, Sep 03, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Toledo_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G2: vs Toledo 
Saturday, Sep 10, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Miami_FL_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G3: at Miami (FL) 
Saturday, Sep 17, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
med_colorado2.gif
[/td][td]G4: vs Colorado 
Saturday, Sep 24, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Michigan_State_helmet_small.gif
[/td][td]G5: vs Michigan State 
Saturday, Oct 01, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nebraska.gif
[/td][td]G6: at Nebraska 
Saturday, Oct 08, 2011 (TBD) 
[/td][td]Game Stats 
Recap 
Highlights #1 [/td][/tr][/table]

Pryor was selling all his isssh tho....was he trying to live beyond his means or did he need the bread??

either way tough break for them boys...imperfect system, but we all know that

Pryor was selling all his isssh tho....was he trying to live beyond his means or did he need the bread??

either way tough break for them boys...imperfect system, but we all know that

of course he needed the bread, when else does a human being go around haucking his possessions...

this rule is pure stupidity. when he leaves college he's allowed to sell his crap but not while in school. please

of course he needed the bread, when else does a human being go around haucking his possessions...

this rule is pure stupidity. when he leaves college he's allowed to sell his crap but not while in school. please

what a joke. i mean this is some stuuuupid !+%%

and if you are gonna enforce this, why are they aloud to play in the bowl game?

what a joke. i mean this is some stuuuupid !+%%

and if you are gonna enforce this, why are they aloud to play in the bowl game?

Back
Top Bottom