*Ink my whole body I dont give a mother f..*Terrelle Pryor OUT first 5 games of '11 (link)

Originally Posted by DubA169

what a joke. i mean this is some stuuuupid *%+*

and if you are gonna enforce this, why are they aloud to play in the bowl game?

#aloud

I don't see why y'all are *****ing about this. The rule is the rule. The only thing stupid about this decision is that the NCAA isn't suspending them for the Sugar Bowl. Beyond stupid. But hey the NCAA can't have the ratings dropping because 3 of ohio state's best players were suspended for the game...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

what a joke. i mean this is some stuuuupid *%+*

and if you are gonna enforce this, why are they aloud to play in the bowl game?

#aloud

I don't see why y'all are *****ing about this. The rule is the rule. The only thing stupid about this decision is that the NCAA isn't suspending them for the Sugar Bowl. Beyond stupid. But hey the NCAA can't have the ratings dropping because 3 of ohio state's best players were suspended for the game...
eyes.gif

I dont get why he wasn't suspended for the Bowl Game? Oh wait...I do. $$$$$

Tom Luginbill is saying that it might be wise for Pryor to workout (prior to the draft) as an overall "athlete." Whoa....

Missing the first 5 games SUCKS for Pryor. If he was going to use 2011 to show people his improvement as a QB and help his draft status, he's screwed. He's caught between a rock and a hard place right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 and each dude sold their 2008 Big X Championship ring
Pryor must repay $2,500 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring, a 2009 Fiesta Bowl sportsmanship award and his 2008 Gold Pants, a gift from the university for players on a team which beat arch-rival Michigan.

Herron must repay $1,150 for selling his football jersey, pants and shoes for $1,000 and receiving discounted services worth $150.

Posey must repay $1,250 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,200 and receiving discounted services worth $50.

Adams must repay $1,000 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring.

Thomas must repay $1,505 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,000, his 2008 Gold Pants for $350 and receiving discounted services worth $155.

I dont get why he wasn't suspended for the Bowl Game? Oh wait...I do. $$$$$

Tom Luginbill is saying that it might be wise for Pryor to workout (prior to the draft) as an overall "athlete." Whoa....

Missing the first 5 games SUCKS for Pryor. If he was going to use 2011 to show people his improvement as a QB and help his draft status, he's screwed. He's caught between a rock and a hard place right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 and each dude sold their 2008 Big X Championship ring
Pryor must repay $2,500 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring, a 2009 Fiesta Bowl sportsmanship award and his 2008 Gold Pants, a gift from the university for players on a team which beat arch-rival Michigan.

Herron must repay $1,150 for selling his football jersey, pants and shoes for $1,000 and receiving discounted services worth $150.

Posey must repay $1,250 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,200 and receiving discounted services worth $50.

Adams must repay $1,000 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring.

Thomas must repay $1,505 for selling his 2008 Big Ten championship ring for $1,000, his 2008 Gold Pants for $350 and receiving discounted services worth $155.

I never understood why you couldn't even sell your OWN game worn jersey. What if a player bought a jersey from the campus bookstore and then re-sold it after that? Would that be a violation, too? (serious question, btw)

I never understood why you couldn't even sell your OWN game worn jersey. What if a player bought a jersey from the campus bookstore and then re-sold it after that? Would that be a violation, too? (serious question, btw)

Back
Top Bottom