Information Technology (IT)

Time for other players to get in the game.
Aren’t there many players in that game?

I’m surprised with their clouds, push for AI and resources AWS and Azure aren’t bigger. Azure Active Directory Services, ATA, Intune, EntraID, Sentinel or whatever it’s called now to create a zero trust solution for businesses.

BM#2 whole *** company is down, worldwide. And their solution is to individually whenever the issue is fixed, call every user or have them call in and give them the bitlocker recovery password then have them run some command prompts: lol NORMAL USERS! I hear her calls, 90% of them can't even read off their computer name. I told her Id quit

They're fully remote but have offices, Id send everyone to the office to reconnect to the domain, IDK. I dont know enough about it but sounds miserable
This sounds as bad as when Pulse Secure **** the bed earlier this year and literally forced everyone who ever used them for VPN, to come into the office to access the network again.

My company was about to go through tech refresh when that happened and when I say people were pissed about having to come in to get their new machine, that’s an understatement. Fortunately we were trying to push people to use the virtual desktop available to access network resources but people were always against learning something new. Glad it forced them to.

IMG_1529.png

They got me.

I got a call Friday morning from my big boss about 2am after I had just got home from a night of drinking. I stayed up until about 7am going through hospital servers remediating the issue. Let's just say I didn't do **** at work Friday after this mess.

anyone work for booz allen?

reviews? thoughts?
Yes. They are the best company I have worked for. If you want to shout me out as a referall PM me, I think they do a referral bonus and I'll split. But yea I am on site 1 day a week yet they still maintain a posh *** downtown office we can use whenever we want and they usually buy chicfila breakfast biscuits in the morning, have a fully stocked kitchen, they pay for training and development plus give us hours (I am on mine now in fact) for training, even have a feature inside of workday that can help you move around within the company to better positions. I literally have nothing negative to say,, they also are holding my TS for me even though the contract only requires Secret

Yes. They are the best company I have worked for. If you want to shout me out as a referall PM me, I think they do a referral bonus and I'll split. But yea I am on site 1 day a week yet they still maintain a posh *** downtown office we can use whenever we want and they usually buy chicfila breakfast biscuits in the morning, have a fully stocked kitchen, they pay for training and development plus give us hours (I am on mine now in fact) for training, even have a feature inside of workday that can help you move around within the company to better positions. I literally have nothing negative to say,, they also are holding my TS for me even though the contract only requires Secret
What do you do?

One of my ISACA certs got revoked the other day. I gotta do the same to get back in good standing. I won’t lie. I might let my EC Council and ISACA go one day. Just seems like too much work to maintain a dozen certs. I’ve always thought it’s best to just go with highest ROI.

Back
Top Bottom