Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

Looks like I'll be dropping at least $150 every month on these releases. Most excited about the cement 4s and then the 13s. Finally some good releases. Not the crap colorways of the spizikes.
roll.gif

Looks like I'll be dropping at least $150 every month on these releases. Most excited about the cement 4s and then the 13s. Finally some good releases. Not the crap colorways of the spizikes.
roll.gif

i had planned on getting the grey toe 13s anyway... but now i dont know how im supposed to cop the white/red 13s... either way,thats at least 6 retroes i will be buying for sure, and maybe 2 more if the rumors of the cement 4s are true... jb is beasting this holiday season... idk how ima come up with the money... thats easily $1000 before this time next year... idk if i can/want to do it... i like buying random retros from here throughout the year... now ima have to save... choices choices...

i had planned on getting the grey toe 13s anyway... but now i dont know how im supposed to cop the white/red 13s... either way,thats at least 6 retroes i will be buying for sure, and maybe 2 more if the rumors of the cement 4s are true... jb is beasting this holiday season... idk how ima come up with the money... thats easily $1000 before this time next year... idk if i can/want to do it... i like buying random retros from here throughout the year... now ima have to save... choices choices...

Great to hear..... but DAMN. All this news is making me broke already
laugh.gif

Cement IIIs and IVs White/Red XIIIs... ill be good with 1 pair.

Playoff XIIIs and Bordeaux VIIs ill cop 2 pairs each.

Not sure if Ill cop Flint XIIIs and CGXIs for myself yet.

and if CHROME VIIIs drop..... Ill be happy like no other. Im due for a new pair.

Great to hear..... but DAMN. All this news is making me broke already
laugh.gif

Cement IIIs and IVs White/Red XIIIs... ill be good with 1 pair.

Playoff XIIIs and Bordeaux VIIs ill cop 2 pairs each.

Not sure if Ill cop Flint XIIIs and CGXIs for myself yet.

and if CHROME VIIIs drop..... Ill be happy like no other. Im due for a new pair.

Im really only looking for the flint 13's. truthfully I might or might not cop the cement 3's, id personally rather stick to my true blues....

Im really only looking for the flint 13's. truthfully I might or might not cop the cement 3's, id personally rather stick to my true blues....

White/Red XIII with white toe = Copped
White/Red XIII with grey toe = Pass

I wanted the white/red XIII back in 1998, but my father had just bought me some new kicks. If they release, their mine.

Flints and Playoffs are copped, and I guess that means I should start shopping for a pair of Black/Red Retros.

Cements are a no brainer, and I look forward to GGs info coming to fruition.

White/Red XIII with white toe = Copped
White/Red XIII with grey toe = Pass

I wanted the white/red XIII back in 1998, but my father had just bought me some new kicks. If they release, their mine.

Flints and Playoffs are copped, and I guess that means I should start shopping for a pair of Black/Red Retros.

Cements are a no brainer, and I look forward to GGs info coming to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom