Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

Flints are still deadstock

I'll get playoffs
Two pair of cements
And the Bordeaux's

Flints are still deadstock

I'll get playoffs
Two pair of cements
And the Bordeaux's

I'm starting to save from right now. 6 months to save =
pimp.gif
for me on release date.

Thanks for the info..JB's Holiday and Spring is looking
pimp.gif

Depending on how the finished product looks like..I could be coppin all of these retro's

Thanks for the info..JB's Holiday and Spring is looking
pimp.gif

Depending on how the finished product looks like..I could be coppin all of these retro's

def copping the white cement III this time around I think Im gonna cop two pairs just for myself for the first time, in the past iv only kept one pair of a retro in the end but with these I need one to rock and one to keep on ice, one to rock isnt gonna be enough this time around, I just stare and drool when I see the white cement iii ds at flightclub but dont haved the 500 plus they are selling them for, my 2001 are beat to death best shoe ever

def copping the white cement III this time around I think Im gonna cop two pairs just for myself for the first time, in the past iv only kept one pair of a retro in the end but with these I need one to rock and one to keep on ice, one to rock isnt gonna be enough this time around, I just stare and drool when I see the white cement iii ds at flightclub but dont haved the 500 plus they are selling them for, my 2001 are beat to death best shoe ever

Back
Top Bottom