indiglo 14- 8/13/16

maybe, we dont know what kind of BS JB might pill tho

The Oxys are looking pretty good. Although Im no expert in all the 14 nuances
It would never surprise me for JB to F this up, but I can't really imagine the Indiglos will be much different in the shape/details

Last edited:
My size 7 OG when in was in 8th grade back in the day. Still held onto them

View media item 2091039View media item 2091040View media item 2091041http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2091043/width/200/height/400[/IMG?
[GALLERY="media, 2091044"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2091045"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2091046"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2091049"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2091050"][/GALLERY]

The Oxys are looking pretty good. Although Im no expert in all the 14 nuances
It would never surprise me for JB to F this up, but I can't really imagine the Indiglos will be much different in the shape/details
They might add 8 Jumpman logo's instead of 7 on each shoe. LOL.

One on the insole, one on the outsole, one on each metal aglet (2 altogether), one in the shield, one on the back, and one on the toe (all of these on the left and right shoe).

Last edited:
One on the insole, one on the outsole, one on each metal aglet (2 altogether), one in the shield, one on the back, and one on the toe (all of these on the left and right shoe).
post-51461-Ace-Ventura-alrighty-then-gif-TMeR.gif

Just copped the Ray Allen M&N joint. I'm ready for these. Not the exact jersey but it'll do. I can't recall if he actually wore this jersey/kick combo.

Last edited:
Yeah those Black laces **** the shoe all up. 14s might be in my top 5 too. Gonna get the indiglos. Fasho.

Last edited:
Those pics posted above have me hyped on these. I love the the contrast that the white bottom adds. Never had a chance to grab these in '99-'00 so hopefully I'll get a chance now.

Man, I just hope JB puts out big numbers of these
The BM V's were a ridiculously easy cop, despite being a coveted OG colorway NA remaster

Im loving the return to easy purchases. Need that to continue for the Indiglos

Back
Top Bottom