In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Like my life is horrible I should end it all now with a permanent nap? My life is meaningless might as well die? Never. I'm not a coward.

Every now and then the thought passes my mind on if I died right now or in a situation where I could've died though. Plus there's my fascination with what happens after death; the unknown.

Like my life is horrible I should end it all now with a permanent nap? My life is meaningless might as well die? Never. I'm not a coward.

Every now and then the thought passes my mind on if I died right now or in a situation where I could've died though. Plus there's my fascination with what happens after death; the unknown.

When my mom passed i did. Other then that never. I do wonder about the truth of the afterlife though, like whats really going to happen.

I wish i could post that george carlin segment on suicide, but im pretty sure he uses dirty words.

When my mom passed i did. Other then that never. I do wonder about the truth of the afterlife though, like whats really going to happen.

I wish i could post that george carlin segment on suicide, but im pretty sure he uses dirty words.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pretty sure never, i never understood suicide or gay people though
!*%
roll.gif
why would you associate those two together?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

!*%
roll.gif

The fact that so many people just sit around and contemplate homosexuality and what they do it hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

!*%
roll.gif

The fact that so many people just sit around and contemplate homosexuality and what they do it hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

Maybe I'm too much of a coward to take the coward's route. IDK.

What about you?
too many times

to all you immature people who are making jokes about suicide, understand its not like people are just offing themselves because they feel sad. its a constant feeling of hopelessness (that the feelings will improve), loneliness (it's hard to tell someone how youre feeling, esp. when youre feeling suicidal), helplessness (people you love seeing you so down makes you feel even worse)   there are good times and there are bad times, but when the good is outweighed by the bad you start questioning what the hell you're even doing here........
ohwell.gif

its just unbearable sometimes

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

Maybe I'm too much of a coward to take the coward's route. IDK.

What about you?
too many times

to all you immature people who are making jokes about suicide, understand its not like people are just offing themselves because they feel sad. its a constant feeling of hopelessness (that the feelings will improve), loneliness (it's hard to tell someone how youre feeling, esp. when youre feeling suicidal), helplessness (people you love seeing you so down makes you feel even worse)   there are good times and there are bad times, but when the good is outweighed by the bad you start questioning what the hell you're even doing here........
ohwell.gif

its just unbearable sometimes

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
- Ernest Hemingway

I think about it constantly. Hell, I've almost commit that a bunch of times. Drug addiction, unemployment, debt... it just gets to you. Thing that keeps me going is knowing that it would kill my friends/ family. I've seen firsthand what suicide and death does to families, and it's horrible. Parents usually divorce and it will ruin their lives in general. Your close friends will never be the same. As much as you think that you're a burden to others, they'd rather you be effed up and alive than dead.

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
- Ernest Hemingway

I think about it constantly. Hell, I've almost commit that a bunch of times. Drug addiction, unemployment, debt... it just gets to you. Thing that keeps me going is knowing that it would kill my friends/ family. I've seen firsthand what suicide and death does to families, and it's horrible. Parents usually divorce and it will ruin their lives in general. Your close friends will never be the same. As much as you think that you're a burden to others, they'd rather you be effed up and alive than dead.

Once when i helped somebody on Yahoo Answers contemplating it.

Personally I've never thought about it. It's a bad idea no matter what your situation is. There is always a new day and a better way.

Once when i helped somebody on Yahoo Answers contemplating it.

Personally I've never thought about it. It's a bad idea no matter what your situation is. There is always a new day and a better way.

man i could never kill myself. one of my friends passed away this summer and i could not take my own life. i sometimes think how i could just slightly move the steering wheel and i could die which is crazy

man i could never kill myself. one of my friends passed away this summer and i could not take my own life. i sometimes think how i could just slightly move the steering wheel and i could die which is crazy

There was a period of time this year that I thought about it many times, that was after I found out my gf cheated on me.  But since then its been manageable, I tend to go back into those moments every now and then but they are less common the longer time goes

Back
Top Bottom