In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

Maybe I'm too much of a coward to take the coward's route. IDK.

What about you?

The majority of people who think about it are suicidal. Dont do it bro, people just want people to acknowledge them. If it is a issue i would speak with someone to help you determine whats the issue at hand, then try to stay away from that.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I think about it a lot. Life has been hard this year, but something keeps me going. Maybe it's the pursuit of happiness which I have yet to obtain. Maybe it's love.

Maybe I'm too much of a coward to take the coward's route. IDK.

What about you?

The majority of people who think about it are suicidal. Dont do it bro, people just want people to acknowledge them. If it is a issue i would speak with someone to help you determine whats the issue at hand, then try to stay away from that.

I only think about it in terms of "Man, I could end it all right now if I wanted." Its just the realization that your life is truly in your own hands kinda fascinates me.

But way too many people have/had it a million times worse than me or any of us on here. If they can keep on truckin' then so can we.

I only think about it in terms of "Man, I could end it all right now if I wanted." Its just the realization that your life is truly in your own hands kinda fascinates me.

But way too many people have/had it a million times worse than me or any of us on here. If they can keep on truckin' then so can we.

Originally Posted by Manglor

You not about taking that life.

roll.gif

Man you guys need a hug. Message me if you guys need someone to talk to. ( I care ) and most importantly seek professional help. I hope all you sad people aren't depressed about a girl.

what happened to you to make you start thinkin like this? it can't be THAT bad where you want to take your life... Is it money problems or somethin? family?

For me 0 though, I have never thought bout that, thats not gonna solve anything...

Man you guys need a hug. Message me if you guys need someone to talk to. ( I care ) and most importantly seek professional help. I hope all you sad people aren't depressed about a girl.

what happened to you to make you start thinkin like this? it can't be THAT bad where you want to take your life... Is it money problems or somethin? family?

For me 0 though, I have never thought bout that, thats not gonna solve anything...

i had to log in for this cuz i'm still at work and no suppose to be on here...

i'm surprised to so many of you are making a joke out of this...

we don't know what made OP and a few others even think that suicide was an option...

he might really be reaching out...

OP you should really talk to someone...you'd be really surprised who would listen or possibly be able to relate and maybe offer some help

or talk to a professional...

i'm sure more people than you could imagine would be hurt if you did kill yourself

we don't know what made OP and a few others even think that suicide was an option...

OP you should really talk to someone...you'd be really surprised who would listen or possibly be able to relate and maybe offer some help

i'm sure more people than you could imagine would be hurt if you did kill yourself

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm not going to kill myself. I just think about it.

I'm in a much better place since I moved out of my parents house, so that's definitely a good look. Working again is also a major plus.

I just think about it at times when I think of all the *+#$ I have to put up with.

I'm not about taking my life. I am about thinking about taking it.

Thanks for the words.

I'm not going to kill myself. I just think about it.

I'm in a much better place since I moved out of my parents house, so that's definitely a good look. Working again is also a major plus.

I just think about it at times when I think of all the *+#$ I have to put up with.

I'm not about taking my life. I am about thinking about taking it.

Thanks for the words.

I don't think there's anyone who hasn't had thoughts of suicide. It's just a matter of how serious they are. Everyone, at some point, thinks about it, but acting on it is a completely different situation.

I don't think there's anyone who hasn't had thoughts of suicide. It's just a matter of how serious they are. Everyone, at some point, thinks about it, but acting on it is a completely different situation.

Suicide, really? I feel dumbfounded and awkward when I hear or read about it. It's something I just don't understand. Maybe you should go talk to a counselor, bro.

Suicide, really? I feel dumbfounded and awkward when I hear or read about it. It's something I just don't understand. Maybe you should go talk to a counselor, bro.

Back
Top Bottom