In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

More than ever I've thought about death this year, but I'll never ever take the suicide route. It'll be a waste of a soul, or for those who aren't religious, an intelligent, unique biological life-form. So either way you're not doing the world any good, unless you're a murderer or something.

More than ever I've thought about death this year, but I'll never ever take the suicide route. It'll be a waste of a soul, or for those who aren't religious, an intelligent, unique biological life-form. So either way you're not doing the world any good, unless you're a murderer or something.

If you don't have any kids or people who depend on you for their survival and you feel this life is too much to bear, kill yourself bro. And I'm being dead serious.
People say it is selfish of you to take your OWN LIFE, no that is selfish of them to want you to continue to live and be miserable. It is your life you have the right to do
whatever you want with it as long as it doesn't harm others.

If you don't have any kids or people who depend on you for their survival and you feel this life is too much to bear, kill yourself bro. And I'm being dead serious.
People say it is selfish of you to take your OWN LIFE, no that is selfish of them to want you to continue to live and be miserable. It is your life you have the right to do
whatever you want with it as long as it doesn't harm others.

I'm not about that death
ohwell.gif

I do fantasize about non-existence tho, as in to have never existed at all. But since I'm already on this earth I gotta deal with the good and the bad.

I'm not about that death
ohwell.gif

I do fantasize about non-existence tho, as in to have never existed at all. But since I'm already on this earth I gotta deal with the good and the bad.

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
            Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near.
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

Every now and then, but then I laugh when I realize how stupid those thoughts are. It also gives me something to write about. So win win?

Every now and then, but then I laugh when I realize how stupid those thoughts are. It also gives me something to write about. So win win?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

indifferent.gif

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

indifferent.gif

Two questions.

Firstly - why?
Secondly - run for it?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 I'm sorry but that got me.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 I'm sorry but that got me.

When my mom passed i did. Other then that never. I do wonder about the truth of the afterlife though, like whats really going to happen.

I wish i could post that george carlin segment on suicide, but im pretty sure he uses dirty words.

When my mom passed i did. Other then that never. I do wonder about the truth of the afterlife though, like whats really going to happen.

I wish i could post that george carlin segment on suicide, but im pretty sure he uses dirty words.

Damn son, you aight?

Haven't thought about it since probably 10-11y'old because uncle(RIP) committed suicide himself and then my best friend died in a car crash. It was tough, but ever since then i really haven't thought about it. Some days are tough, but shiiiit, i got goals and places to conquer, only God can stop me.

Damn son, you aight?

Haven't thought about it since probably 10-11y'old because uncle(RIP) committed suicide himself and then my best friend died in a car crash. It was tough, but ever since then i really haven't thought about it. Some days are tough, but shiiiit, i got goals and places to conquer, only God can stop me.

Back
Top Bottom