In the frat pledging process, what if you REFUSE to do some of the things they ask? What happens?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Im in a fraternity and it pretty much just depends on which one you decide to go with

p.s I hate these kind of threads because so many ignorant people who have no idea what there talking about always try to put in there two cents

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Im in a fraternity and it pretty much just depends on which one you decide to go with

p.s I hate these kind of threads because so many ignorant people who have no idea what there talking about always try to put in there two cents

My friend depledged Skulls and had to shave his head because they played "the waffle" and he lost and refused to eat the waffle afterwards.

Some frats are just more lenient than others, it all depends.

My friend depledged Skulls and had to shave his head because they played "the waffle" and he lost and refused to eat the waffle afterwards.

One of my roommates as telling me for his frat one of the tasks they had to do was take a bag of sprinkles and organize them by color, with honey on their hands.
roll.gif

Sounds awful

One of my roommates as telling me for his frat one of the tasks they had to do was take a bag of sprinkles and organize them by color, with honey on their hands.
roll.gif

Sounds awful

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Why would you join a gang?

Business frats suck too.

best thing you can do is be friends with your career center, F the rest.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.
THIS. The concept of a frat is alright, but what they put you through IS NOT worth it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes be getting amped and emotional when these frat threads start in NT. They have their benefits in the real world...I can personally attest to that.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Why would you join a gang?

Business frats suck too.

best thing you can do is be friends with your career center, F the rest.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.
THIS. The concept of a frat is alright, but what they put you through IS NOT worth it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes be getting amped and emotional when these frat threads start in NT. They have their benefits in the real world...I can personally attest to that.

Originally Posted by iAllan

*Looks up "The Waffle"*

I've been dying to use that gif

*Looks up "The Waffle"*

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Different pledge lines deal with it differently. Just remember this, you are a man first, so you don't have to do anything you feel compromises your manhood. It just isn't worth it. This coming from a Kappa. YO Yooooo!!!

Kappa-CoatofArms.jpg
Interesting.  So if the dude already in the frat says "shave your eyebrows," and I say no....I'm good? 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Different pledge lines deal with it differently. Just remember this, you are a man first, so you don't have to do anything you feel compromises your manhood. It just isn't worth it. This coming from a Kappa. YO Yooooo!!!

Kappa-CoatofArms.jpg
Interesting.  So if the dude already in the frat says "shave your eyebrows," and I say no....I'm good? 

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know of one frat that takes three pledges and puts them in a concrete room with a keg. they lock the door and they cant leave till they finish it. they gotta pee and poop on the walls.

then after the keg, the pledges have to throw a party and drink there as well.

thats just crazy.

I'll never understand this type of hazing. I won't pull the race card either...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know of one frat that takes three pledges and puts them in a concrete room with a keg. they lock the door and they cant leave till they finish it. they gotta pee and poop on the walls.

then after the keg, the pledges have to throw a party and drink there as well.

thats just crazy.

I'll never understand this type of hazing. I won't pull the race card either...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

*Looks up "The Waffle"*

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

^ search waffle game on urban dictionary
294q5q0.jpg

Your friend is gay.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom