In the frat pledging process, what if you REFUSE to do some of the things they ask? What happens?

i know of one frat that takes three pledges and puts them in a concrete room with a keg. they lock the door and they cant leave till they finish it. they gotta pee and poop on the walls.

then after the keg, the pledges have to throw a party and drink there as well.

thats just crazy.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know of one frat that takes three pledges and puts them in a concrete room with a keg. they lock the door and they cant leave till they finish it. they gotta pee and poop on the walls.

thats just crazy.
SOUNDS MORE LIKE JAIL

PEOPLE GOT NO FREE-WILL THESE DAYS
laugh.gif

thats just crazy.
SOUNDS MORE LIKE JAIL

PEOPLE GOT NO FREE-WILL THESE DAYS
laugh.gif

Im in a fraternity and it pretty much just depends on which one you decide to go with

p.s I hate these kind of threads because so many ignorant people who have no idea what there talking about always try to put in there two cents

Im in a fraternity and it pretty much just depends on which one you decide to go with

p.s I hate these kind of threads because so many ignorant people who have no idea what there talking about always try to put in there two cents

Different pledge lines deal with it differently. Just remember this, you are a man first, so you don't have to do anything you feel compromises your manhood. It just isn't worth it. This coming from a Kappa. YO Yooooo!!!

Kappa-CoatofArms.jpg

Different pledge lines deal with it differently. Just remember this, you are a man first, so you don't have to do anything you feel compromises your manhood. It just isn't worth it. This coming from a Kappa. YO Yooooo!!!

Kappa-CoatofArms.jpg

Haha some of y'all don't know what you're talking about. A keg is about 150 beers. It's humanly impossible for 3 adult males to finish a keg. 
Most hazing stories you hear are false, there's only a couple of stories I've heard non-greeks say that were at all remotely similar to my own pledging experiences. Almost all pledge programs have some form of hazing, but even the "tougher" ones have some sort of safety net for the pledges. The point of pledging is to get to know the frat and your pledge bros, not to kill you.

Haha some of y'all don't know what you're talking about. A keg is about 150 beers. It's humanly impossible for 3 adult males to finish a keg. 
Most hazing stories you hear are false, there's only a couple of stories I've heard non-greeks say that were at all remotely similar to my own pledging experiences. Almost all pledge programs have some form of hazing, but even the "tougher" ones have some sort of safety net for the pledges. The point of pledging is to get to know the frat and your pledge bros, not to kill you.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Why would you join a gang?

Business frats suck too.

best thing you can do is be friends with your career center, F the rest.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.
THIS. The concept of a frat is alright, but what they put you through IS NOT worth it 

Business frats suck too.

Cuz when you get money, girls will flock hard. Unless you like puking out on a toilet middle of the night.

Kids.
THIS. The concept of a frat is alright, but what they put you through IS NOT worth it 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Business frats suck too.

Kids.
The thing is most of the stuff people try to say a frat puts u through is just straight out false and i don't understand how people believe it

Like the poster above me said I dont understand how someone would believe that 3 people could finish a keg in a night then drink at a party afterwards without dying
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Business frats suck too.

Kids.
The thing is most of the stuff people try to say a frat puts u through is just straight out false and i don't understand how people believe it

Like the poster above me said I dont understand how someone would believe that 3 people could finish a keg in a night then drink at a party afterwards without dying
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom