wufbtj.jpg

2lwsv8z.jpg

28i3m9s.jpg

2aexfrr.jpg

21kii9v.jpg

alot of the ones posted on page 34 looked pretty ricey with those big %$! wings

Originally Posted by Lrrr

alot of the ones posted on page 34 looked pretty ricey with those big %$! wings
They serve a purpose on these cars, unlike riced out cars.

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

JDM is officially dead..and has been for about a year
What do you mean "JDM" is dead. I never knew it was a trend or a life style. How can Japanese cars be dead.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

What do you mean "JDM" is dead. I never knew it was a trend or a life style. How can Japanese cars be dead.

I'm not talking about the cars in general, I'm talking about the trend of getting all JDM parts on your car and trying to make your car look like itwas bought and imported from Japan. Everyone jumped on that wagon, including myself. The car scene was/is over saturated with with that look. It'sstarting to move more towards poke/stretch flush

I'm not talking about the cars in general, I'm talking about the trend of getting all JDM parts on your car and trying to make your car look like it was bought and imported from Japan. Everyone jumped on that wagon, including myself. The car scene was/is over saturated with with that look. It's starting to move more towards poke/stretch flush
Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

I'm not talking about the cars in general, I'm talking about the trend of getting all JDM parts on your car and trying to make your car look like it was bought and imported from Japan. Everyone jumped on that wagon, including myself. The car scene was/is over saturated with with that look. It's starting to move more towards poke/stretch flush
Thanks for sharing.

he is correct, flush is
pimp.gif
but JDM > Flush
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Certain aspects of JDM are 'dead' like corny elder/new driver badges, but builds? Absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom