I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.

cc515dbda2165d9d644026115dfb51488b92002.gif

2c32517bfbab618658e94737975a829f6bcf1b6.jpg

what goes through dudes heads when they are punishing a female like that? i remember one time i was wrestling with my girl and i accidentally threw her intoher dorm bed ... my damn heart dropped like i just shot and killed someone ... just cant imagine beating a female like that ... hope he goe sto jail cuz dudesin jail dont play that %@*%

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I know that Herpes story has to be fake, but if my GF gave me Herpes, I would beat her twice as worst as this picture and go to jail with a smile.
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Im not sure why I dont feel bad for this chick at all.

it def. seems like somethin that should bother me, but it really dosent.

Moral of the story: Never walk up on Chris Brown when he's krumpin' hard with headphones on.

How does it get to that point? There has to be more to the story then its being told. That pic makes it seem like Chris Brown just unleashed on her.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Hell no, Chris Brown is fav singer. Damn haters
smh.gif

You're dumb. Anyways, I don't think his actions are irredeemable but he surely needs to learn from this. And do something good towards this and femaleabuse in general. But damn!

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I know exactly what you mean ..

what makes them so special? Plenty of woman are domestically abuse and no one care - what make her so special? After all when all the swelling go down shestill will have bread on the bank .. vice another woman that probably be left on the street or putting up with more abuse ....

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I know exactly what you mean ..

what makes them so special? Plenty of woman are domestically abuse and no one care - what make her so special? After all when all the swelling go down she still will have bread on the bank .. vice another woman that probably be left on the street or putting up with more abuse ....
Well, then all women who are domestically abused should get the level of awareness about their situations and abuse. However, since she is in thepublic eye, her situation will be treated as such. Since she is a celebrity, it does not mean she should not get any lesss empathy or sympathy for whathappened to her. At the end of the day, despite all the money in the world she has, her celebrity status, she is still a human being, just like you and me.

pics real. LAPD wouldn't be FREAKING OUT about their IA leaks if it wasn't, but more importantly, that's just the best photoshop possible, cuz youcan see her tattoo legit and that Ri's tat. just crazy that they say the hospital pic is worse.

Back
Top Bottom