I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

from an LAPD statement:

Los Angeles: The unauthorized release of a domestic violence
photograph immediately generated an internal investigation.
At about 7 p.m. on February 19, 2009, the Los Angeles Police
Department Media Relations Section began receiving numerous
inquiries about the release of a photograph associated with a
domestic violence incident that occurred on February 8, 2009,
involving entertainer Chris Brown. The photograph appeared on
an entertainment website. The photograph has the appearance of
one taken during an official Domestic Violence investigation.
The Los Angeles Police Department takes seriously its duty to
maintain the confidentiality of victims of domestic violence.
The Department launched an immediate internal investigation and
subsequently filed a personnel complaint.
A violation of this type is considered serious misconduct, with
penalties up to and including termination.
Anyone with information concerning the unauthorized release of
the photograph is asked to call, during regular business hours,
(213) 485-4152. After-hours or on weekends, calls may be
directed to our 24-hour, toll-free number at 1-877-LAPD-24-7
(527-3247). Callers may also text "CRIMES" with a cell phone or
log on to www.lapdonline.org and click on Web Tips. When using
a cell phone, all messages should begin with "LAPD." Tipsters
may remain anonymous.
laugh.gif
@ the LAPD's "investigation" dude who probably wrote that is on the take.
word, you KNOW that pic was worth a million +..whoever leaked it is crying straight to the bank.

all his endorsements are gone now.....real talk.....oh boy needs Kobe's PR rep to get out of this mess...or w/e ticked him off needs to come out....if shegave him herpes....he'll get some type of pass...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

all his endorsements are gone now.....real talk.....oh boy needs Kobe's PR rep to get out of this mess...or w/e ticked him off needs to come out....if she gave him herpes....he'll get some type of pass...
laugh.gif

But this is a far worse situation for Chris Brown than Kobe. There's no question that CB committed the crime and we've seen the results. Both can'tbe said about Kobe's Colorado Adventure.

So yeah, it's pretty much a wrap for him. Those groupies that are still on his %#*! can't carry him forever. Hopefully Rihanna can recover emotionally,etc.

Nothing justifies physically beating another person (man or woman, same difference) unless they attack you just as violently.

CB is gonna come out of this situation alright. America loves to forgive people, and we like to see people redeem themselves.

OD
I wonder how that made him feel to break her face up like that knowing that she is waay weaker than him.
smh.gif

at first when i heard he hit her i didnt think it was serious.... then i heard she gave him herpes so i was like man i cant blame him thats seriouss butthis...... is ODDDD

Man only way this beaten is justified is full blown aids forget herpes dude straight got her face looking like martin on that episode he got in the ring withthat boxer lol

I know that Herpes story has to be fake, but if my GF gave me Herpes, I would beat her twice as worst as this picture and go to jail with a smile.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

CB is gonna come out of this situation alright. America loves to forgive people, and we like to see people redeem themselves.
Beating your girlfriend and presumably knocking her out are much much worse than most things that redeemed celebrities have done. There's nomystery or ambiguity about it either... he did it and he went all out.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Beating your girlfriend and presumably knocking her out are much much worse than most things that redeemed celebrities have done. There's no mystery or ambiguity about it either... he did it and he went all out.
If Kobe or Ray Lewis can come back, anyone in America can come back. All, people need is time.

Edit: It's funny, I was reading some entertainment magazine in line, while buying groceries today, that Rhi Rhi still loves Chris Brown after the whooping.And CB has female fans that will ride with him no matter what. All CB has to do later on in his career is say "I was young and stupid." like A-Roid,yet mean it, and people will forgive him. America is so clean for that, I don't know any place, where you have publicist or "teams" to changeyour public image.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Beating your girlfriend and presumably knocking her out are much much worse than most things that redeemed celebrities have done. There's no mystery or ambiguity about it either... he did it and he went all out.

Def. agree wit yah.

However, I do think CB will be able to sustain his career as an entertainer though. More as an actor than a musician.

Back
Top Bottom