I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Son's career was over anyway
laugh.gif
- the public has forgiveness forpeople who are the best at what they do: Ray Lewis, Kobe, Kellz. CB is just a light skin kat who can dance
laugh.gif
. Nobody will miss him. I'm still waiting for the whole story to come out though. Honestly, I dont think Rihanna looks that bad - she looks like a celebrity with no makeup on. Iwas expecting worse. You get punched in your face, you looked +%#!$! up immediately. I guess she got a good cutman, word to Fight Night
laugh.gif
. So it's a fact he put his hands on her? ...The media gonna side with achick and make a dude look like @!#+ regardless of the facts. He really aint admit to nothing, he just gave the textbook PR response: I'm sorry for thesituation[no accountability], I'll find god now
eyes.gif
. There has to bemore to this story...his pop's use to beat on his mom's when he was younger; why would he want to revisit that?

Her giving him herpes is true or mere rumors?

He took it too far. No excuse for a man to lay a hand on a woman. None.

Peace

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

she looking like a dam street fighter after losing a match
smh.gif
word to countdown and press "A" to continue
tired.gif
actually, its press start to continue crank, step your street fighter game up.
laugh.gif
Crank still on that Sega Genesis
laugh.gif

I don't see how anyone can say he was wrong.

Herpes is OD.

The only reason why i would say he is wrong, is if the herpes story is fake.

even if a girl gave me herpes i dont know if i can beat her that bad...cause if you have a heart you're gonna realize how helpless a female is after apunch or two....

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Herpes is OD.

If the Herpes story was true, I still would not have beat the girl like that.

I might have slapped her around a little but not like this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Herpes is OD.

If the Herpes story was true, I still would not have beat the girl like that.

I might have slapped her around a little but not like this
tired.gif
If there is one thing that I have learned from Chris Rock....is to not hit a girl but shake the ++!$ out of her instead! Haha!

Herpes can be treated but it can't be cured.

Her face can get fixed, he didn't do any permanent damage.

But with herpes, he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

If I was with a chick that cheated on me, and caught herpes, then passed it on to me.... she would get bodied.

Don't think i'm some kinda woman beater, theres no other reason to hit a girlunless she is putting your life, or fam's life in danger.

is the herpes true or rumor?

There is no excuse for abuse period and putting each others life in danger (if she gave him herpes)

Like another poster had said maybe the "herpes pictures" is from a previous beating

We need to have facts to justify anything. Like did Rhianna know she had herpes? Does Chris Brown even have it? Did Chris beat Rhianna before he even knewabout that accusation?

Still, I really think it is a tough sell to beat any chick. I am getting the impression that some of you guys on here would/have hit a woman before. And I amnot even talking about "Yeah I would do it if someone gave me herpes!"....like some crap you just say on here cause this is the internet and otherpeople are saying it. I am talking about you looking at yourself without admitting it on NT and actually saying that you would beat a woman if it comes down toit. I think that is just sad.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

We need to have facts to justify anything. Like did Rhianna know she had herpes? Does Chris Brown even have it? Did Chris beat Rhianna before he even knew about that accusation?

Still, I really think it is a tough sell to beat any chick. I am getting the impression that some of you guys on here would/have hit a woman before. And I am not even talking about "Yeah I would do it if someone gave me herpes!"....like some crap you just say on here cause this is the internet and other people are saying it. I am talking about you looking at yourself without admitting it on NT and actually saying that you would beat a woman if it comes down to it. I think that is just sad.
Hitting a girl is never ok, herpes or not, and i'm sure he'll have his day in court. But for CB's sake he better hope jail is not inthe foreseeable future. He'll have thousands of screaming inmates chasing him instead of women.

Ok we dont have the facts and you dont know for sure that the pic is real so how can you even start to pass judgement?

Back
Top Bottom