I'm Sorry But Family Guy This Season Is TERRIBLE

For those who don't like King of The Hill I think most of ya'll don't get the basis. Supposedly the show is based of a real life Texasfamily in Garland, Texas (hence ficitional name Arlen). If you know anything about this suburb of Dallas, people are actually that Texan. Friends have told methat the real life Hills the show is based on are just as ridiculous if not more than the show.

I think the show, in a friendly way, is making fun of these people yet showing them in a good light as well.

Whenever you see Hank doing something ridiculous like, displaying blatant homophobia, or talking about his lawn etc. just think that there are people actuallylike that.

Oh yea by the way Family Guy>Simpsons/KOTH>American Dad (show is WACK)

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Oh by the way in my opinion King of the Hill>Family Guy.
You have to be either from Iowa, Nebraska or Texas to think that.. That is a pure crackalicious Statement.

Family Guy is leaps and bounds funnier than KOTH.

South Park is back.

Family Guy has always sucked. They are still taking shots at the administration for Christ sakes. Shows how much creativity they really have. Matt and Treywere right about Family Guy:

How can people say King of the Hill sucks? It is an awesome show. I've watched every single season. One of the funniest moments:

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hellout of my 'hood. She's my ho now.
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
[Pointing to Peggy]
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make;marryin' one of his hos.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

family guy fell off right after it was uncancelled... where you been?

just relying on bringin back old jokes that were funny in season 3
indifferent.gif
I feel the same way. I own Family Guy seasons 1-3 and I loved them. I was upset when Fox canceled them the first time and I was ecstatic when they brought it back... but then I was quickly disappointed. I only enjoyed the A-Team episode and that was it.

Yo, I really thought I was the only one who felt like that. Those, I repeat, those were the only good seasons. When they put the show back on the air it wastotally dry. - Simpson's GOAT - KOTH has always been funny - South Park is still solid - American Dad was an extremely poor attempt of a spin-off. I wasflicking channels and seen the episode when FG and AD had crossed-over
sick.gif
- Are there any " The Critic" fans in the house. That poops on the Familyguy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Oh by the way in my opinion King of the Hill>Family Guy.
You have to be either from Iowa, Nebraska or Texas to think that.. That is a pure crackalicious Statement.

Family Guy is leaps and bounds funnier than KOTH.

South Park is back.
...or understand satire. Look back at my previous post. I would think those who aren't from the south would like it more cause basically thewhole series makes fun of southern characters.

King of the hill has to be the worst out of futurama, family guy, simpsons, american dad, and southpark
i attempted to watch that, and i couldn't stand it... i'd rather watch 2 hours of futurma than watch this show for 30 minutes....
Simpons > Family guy = Southpark > American Dad > Futurama
King of the hill doesn't even make the list

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my ho now.
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
[Pointing to Peggy]
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his hos.
laugh.gif
I remember that episode too. I was watching it like 2weeks ago.

I gotta agree with the OP to an extent. I've always loved the show, but this season has been extra lame. I dont laugh nearly as much as I used to. I didntlaught at all last night. Not once, and I'd think a show centered around Stewie and Brian would be extra funny.

not so

I love all of these shows and have no bias.

ALL TIME:
1. Simpsons (EASILY)
2. South Park
3. Beavis & Butthead
4. Family Guy
5. Futurama
6. King Of The Hill
7. American Dad

RIGHT NOW:
1. South Park
2. Family Guy
3. Simpsons
4. King Of The Hill
5. American Dad

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They should be canceled, not one episode is funny or original. Tonight's episode was just utterly stupid, even by Family Guy standards. I found nothing funny. This is why Simpsons > Family Guy. Simpsons didn't start sucking until season 13, Family Guy's at like Season 6 and it's already dying again.
come on, you gotta admit that little back to the future reference was a little funny
laugh.gif

but I do agree when it comes to the overall quality of the show as of late

Southpark= Garbage

Never thought that was funny at all

Simpsons been wack every since 1997

I dont care about King of The Hill

Family Guy is doing it right now(at least the re-runs) I never get tired of

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

King of the Hill is just weird. Probably because I'm not from the south.

no wonder I never cracked a smile when that crap was on
smh.gif
@ southern humor

South park on the other hand..................... >*
stop hating on the south
....and props for the Avatar :smile:
i know

Originally Posted by ao17

King of the Hill is very underrated.

i tell ya what
roll.gif

if i was fair skinned id be hank hill for halloween..not many would get it..but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJKona

I love all of these shows and have no bias.

ALL TIME:
1. Simpsons (EASILY)
2. South Park
3. Beavis & Butthead
4. Family Guy
5. Futurama
6. King Of The Hill
7. American Dad

RIGHT NOW:
1. South Park
2. Family Guy
3. Simpsons