I'm Sorry But Family Guy This Season Is TERRIBLE

I thought this episode was funny. Whole season so far has been decent. That McCain-Palin button that Stewie had on was awesome.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

King of the Hill is just weird. Probably because I'm not from the south.
Dude I'm from DC and I love the show, some episodes are better than others but some episode blow Family Guy out the water. Most people I find don't watch the show because when it first came out it was almost a completely different show. But the humor has been adjusted so more people could get the jokes. You should give it a try.
I do watch it, it's just weird though
laugh.gif

Todays episode was weak i agree but Family Guy>>>>>>>Simpsons. Simpsons hasnt been funny in like 5 years

Originally Posted by bonde111

I thought this episode was funny. Whole season so far has been decent. That McCain-Palin button that Stewie had on was awesome.

and the "no oil" thing..hahaha

clap clap clap clap

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Dude I'm from DC and I love the show, some episodes are better than others but some episode blow Family Guy out the water. Most people I find don't watch the show because when it first came out it was almost a completely different show. But the humor has been adjusted so more people could get the jokes. You should give it a try.
I agree. I used to just dislike the show in general but they did change it up quite a bit. Funny stuff. And I haven't watched "FamilyGuy" in a few seasons, it got pretty stale...

Isn't this only the second or third episode?....Damn give it a chance.

Plus the season premiere was funny as hail.

"Rhewhined....."

"Close the door you're letting all the stank out..."

Comedy gold.

no wonder I never cracked a smile when that crap was on
smh.gif
@ southern humor

South park on the other hand..................... >*

they stopped caring ever since they were brought back, every once and a while they have a pretty good episode but not often

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

South Park > Family Guy > American Dad > Simpsons
SMH, the simpsons has the exactly opposite of what i listed above, for the most part theyre consistent but every once and a while theyll have apretty bad episode

and no show on fox is worse than american dad, its an alright show but as of now in terms of recent episodes, king of the hill > the simpsons > familyguy > american dad, and american dad isnt even that bad of a show

im from the northwest and i love king of the hill, i keep tellin my bro ...

me - i love how theyre making fun of republicans
bro - um, theyre making fun of southerners who just happen to be republicans
me - no man, trust me, theyre making fun of republicans

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Ive been sayin this for a while...I missed the eps when Stewie was plotting to kill Lowis
stupid episode was a waste of time

I like all the show listed except KOTH. something just dont feel right. Aint crude enough I guess

Yo what happened to Simpson's?
Simpson's went down badly no one rarely sees it all, they need to step it up..
smh.gif

Disagree with OP, but i will say

* >> American Dad, that is the dullest show ever.

ehh...I'll give this new season of FG a chance before i cast my stone. South Park has been on point from the get-go. Never really liked American Dad butKing of the Hill is alright to me but it's a message/comedy kind of show.

I watch alot of Venture Bros. it's pretty funny.

Yeah these shows have been kinda on the weak side. It seems like they toned that show down a little, it not as hardcore as it use to be

KotH is very funny and heavily underrated

*i consider arrested development the best sitcom ever*

KOTH is underrated..but to say it's better than Family Guy and even Simpsons is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaching.

family guy fell off right after it was uncancelled... where you been?

just relying on bringin back old jokes that were funny in season 3
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom