I'm Sorry But Family Guy This Season Is TERRIBLE

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

family guy fell off right after it was uncancelled... where you been?

just relying on bringin back old jokes that were funny in season 3
indifferent.gif
I feel the same way. I own Family Guy seasons 1-3 and I loved them. I was upset when Fox canceled them the first time and I was ecstatic when theybrought it back... but then I was quickly disappointed. I only enjoyed the A-Team episode and that was it.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

family guy will always be funny dont care what you say

-bdis-
Basically. Anyways...

"Close the window, you lettin all the stank out" is just funny as hell to me.

that's cuz Family Guy is looking to get that mature audience to crack up....a nazi wearin palin button...i mean come on it doenst get funnier than that!!!

I kept dosing off during last nights episode. But that's because I went to Cedar Point on Saturday then played football Sunda morning so I was dead tired. I can't remember anything from the episode at all.

The season premiere and the Jesus episodes were crack though. And I'm disappointed in myself for not watching more King Of The Hill.

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

yes it kinda has, South Park on the other had stepped their game up

South Park's fallen off a little. Not nearly as badly as Family Guy though.

....and props for the Avatar :smile:

It's all about that Super Jail on Adult Swim. That is the most craziest (American) cartoon I've ever seen animated.

I am still going to watch Family Guy though. I am pretty sure I'll find something funny out of it.

Simpsons>koth>Family Guy>American dad

there wouldn't be any family guy without the simpsons.

but right now koth>all

Its because FOX took it back. Now its on regular tv so they must cut back on explicit material because its a family network. If it stayed on Adult Swim itstill wouldve been funny.

The first one was a classic...im not a meteorologist but it's raining %*%*%*
laugh.gif

But South Park > Family Guy without a doubt

Simpsons & South Park > All...I don't even know how people say Simpsons is trash now...sure its not AS GOOD as earlier seasons...but it's stilla great show and better then FG imo.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Its because FOX took it back. Now its on regular tv so they must cut back on explicit material because its a family network. If it stayed on Adult Swim it still wouldve been funny.

are you referring ot Family Guy?

if so, Adult Swim only showed reruns of the old episodes. there weren't any new episodes made while Family Guy was on Adult Swim.

Back
Top Bottom