I'm Sorry But Family Guy This Season Is TERRIBLE

They should be canceled, not one episode is funny or original. Tonight's episode was just utterly stupid, even by Family Guy standards. I found nothingfunny. This is why Simpsons > Family Guy. Simpsons didn't start sucking until season 13, Family Guy's at like Season 6 and it's already dyingagain.

Oh, you didn't know? THAT BIRD BIRD BIRD THAT BIRD'S THE WORD BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD THAT BIRD'S THE WORD.

Tonight's episode was real weak but the season premiere was hilarious! "and boom goes the dynamite!"

Ive been sayin this for a while...I missed the eps when Stewie was plotting to kill Lowis

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

King of the Hill is just weird. Probably because I'm not from the south.
laugh.gif

CS..I never got that show

Originally Posted by geminifly

Tonight's episode was real weak but the season premiere was hilarious! "and boom goes the dynamite!"
"Hey, close the window.....you lettin all the funk out"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tek Oner

Oh, you didn't know? THAT BIRD BIRD BIRD THAT BIRD'S THE WORD BA BA BA BIRD BIRD BIRD THAT BIRD'S THE WORD.
roll.gif
^^^^ that was one of my fav episodes

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by geminifly

"Hey, close the window.....you lettin all the funk out"
pimp.gif
it was stank, not funk..but still
roll.gif

Isnt it on the 3rd episode of the season? Or around that? Anyways, the quality has been declining, but its still funny to me, just not the funniest show onSunday night anymore. That bird song episode had me
eyes.gif
the entire time

wow i have felt the opposite about it, imo south park hasn't been as good and south park is my favorite
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom