I'm I the only one that never liked the club/lounge scene?

Bottles would always be free when id go, or id get mad drink tickets. I was never a big drinker, burned mad trees tho. I use to just give all my alcohol to the broads. Birds would flock for the free drinks... It was too easy.

I been to clubs where i rolled up blunts and burned inside. Shoot when i seen Freddie Gibbs perform i was right by the stage smokin a backwood to the face :lol:

thekid3456 said:
I never understood however when a group of males 2-5 let's say get bottle service with no females. What is the point of that? For that have a bro night at the crib.

that's called fishing, you do it cuz da ditzy broads gonna come to da table with bottles, its easier to bag while u doucin em in liquor.

club and a lounge are two different animals...club nights are mostly skippable but I always dig a good jazz or hookah lounge. good atmosphere and the scenery is usually right, very fertile environment if you follow me.

If you don't dance, then the club aint for you. Stop being squares sitting around and go dance with some women! If you aren't trying to mingle and find something single that wants to pop the lid on yo pringle then go home and be a family man.

That said I'm still not huge on clubs because I got spoiled in my HS and College years with dope house parties that cost a lot less to get messed up at. Once your to old to hit house parties or throw them, then you do the club strictly to pick up yambz.

I personally hate Bars even though my boys all like hitting bars. Bars are cool if you want to chit chat with new people but really I'm better off stocking up a dope home bar for about a G and gaming chicks to the bachelor pad. Better than dropping 40-100 on rounds of shots and drinks. 8 times out of 10 you won't wanna approach anyone at the bar anyway... especially if you don't even got the stones to dance with a chick on the club.

I've probably wasted $50 a night x 2 nights a week x 10 years of going to the club/club bar etc between 16 and 30. So probably spent about $50k total on clubs lol. Do I regret it? Yes, but only because I'm not that good at picking up girls. Being drunk and dancing and chatting up girls is what is life tho. Nothing more fun than that besides hoops. Haven't gone more than maybe once 3 months in the past 3 or so years tho now. Now that I'm wifed up I can't go without being tempted to cheat.

Went out last night and did not enjoy it. The scene is too hit or miss for me and it's not like im flourishing with the women there. Most of the time it's too loud to try and hold a convo anyway. I just feel like I'm outgrowing it (I'm 30)

Never really was a club/lounge guy. Went a couple times during college, but I wasn't impressed.

Preferred and continue to prefer to hang at home or a friend's spot and enjoy the evening there.

I've probably wasted $50 a night x 2 nights a week x 10 years of going to the club/club bar etc between 16 and 30. So probably spent about $50k total on clubs lol. Do I regret it? Yes, but only because I'm not that good at picking up girls. Being drunk and dancing and chatting up girls is what is life tho. Nothing more fun than that besides hoops. Haven't gone more than maybe once 3 months in the past 3 or so years tho now. Now that I'm wifed up I can't go without being tempted to cheat.

:rofl:

I'm 22 and not really into clubs. Feel out of place there, might be cause I'm not much of a dancer.

I do enjoy bars though. You can have a conversation without having to yell, put some music on the jukebox, drinks are often times a little cheaper, pool tables, etc. I enjoy the smaller whole in the wall joints.

Maybe I'm tripping, but it seems like there's been a real shift in clubs/lounges away from dancing. When I used to go out 4-5 years ago, women shaking some *** in the club was a regular (and welcomed) occurrence. Now, nothing. Just a bunch of people talking over the music and bumping into each other to get to the bar or bathroom.

it was dope when i was in my early 20s. but nowadays that social media stuff sucked the fun out of clubbing. im not trying to be on nobodys snapchat looking crazy

liquor + weed is a bad combination at the club tho. i dont see how folks do it.

Not my style either. I only go when there's a concert, like the House of Blues for example if you consider those. I don't do bars either. I've never even been to a strip club for that matter. I like myself. I'd rather just kick it with me most of the time. I do need to get out of my comfort zone more socially though. But all the clubs down here ratchet and stay getting shot up. And there was this loungue called Urban Roots that was more an rnb/poetry vibe kind of spot but the rent got too high and they had to close but that was the type of spot I could be in; bunch of natural headed sistahs with hair wraps on and guys in fitted jeans or slacks and button ups and not the typical club rif raff.

I remember the first time I went to a ratchet southern black club....it was like waaay the **** back in the cut..i was the only non black person there and cats were makin fun of me.
But yea it was wild cats were just rolling up blunts everywhere. But the crazy **** was there was a kitchen....and there was an old lady fixing the food lol.

Last edited:
I remember the first time I went to a ratchet southern black club....it was like waaay the **** back in the cut..i was the only non black person there and cats were makin fun of me.
But yea it was wild cats were just rolling up blunts everywhere. But the crazy **** was there was a kitchen....and there was an old black lady fixing the food lol.

I went to a club like that in Greensboro, NC once where i was the only non black. Only difference was all the shortys were on me. Kept asking me where im from and what i am :lol:

**** was lovely

Whats the difference between a lounge and a club?

I've had tables at both in my early 20's with my boys. Never EVER saw the difference. Every lounge I'd been to was basically just a club, but smaller.

Only difference I seen with a lounge is, they have operational daytime hours.

TBH I wish I could get all that money spent back :smh: :lol:

But homie really doesn't see the point of getting bottles without bringing women?

Its bait, b... birds see a line of sparklers coming from the back of the club to your table and they flock. We used to connect with some promoters we knew around the city, get tables at the fam rate, 2 extra ciroq's outside of what already came with the table, maybe pay for 2-3 Rose's cash, and just have them served throughout the night. Can't blow your load too soon. Prime time is around 11:30-1:30. Sometimes the promoter homies would toss us a couple ladies to get the party started. They'd pick a couple waiting in line outside to get in, and tell them to come through our table to have a good time.

If you haven't experienced it, you should. Its literally fishing with a golden rod if you got ANY type of decent game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom