I'm I the only one that never liked the club/lounge scene?

Man I always hated the constant bumping into you, spilled drinks, shoe scuffing, super loud speakers, pissy bathrooms, and drama that was guaranteed.

Nowadays I'm more lowkey, rather blow the same $200 on a weekend clubbing for a flight.

I more so "event" than hit the clubs. When I'm out of town...I might hit the clubs and **** the city up one time.

But if you really want to have fun...and recapture that old feeling where everybody was dancing, having fun and being social....then "events" are the better options. Stuff like "HennyPalooza, Grits and Biscuits, Sundresses and Whiskey, Must Love Beards, Henny and Wings, Colors, R&B Only, Trap Kareoke etc.

It brings out a mature crowd that feel more comfortable turning up around each other. And these are usually once every few months. So Events>Clubs.

Women be choosing too.

Kick backs with people you know....plus a nice mix of people you don't know...and a nice number of women are the best to me. Only problem is when drunk exs know mutual people and show up. Big drama.

I can't lie though. N****s be feeling like '04 Big Meech when the bartenders bring the sparkles, and the women flock, while you standing on couches popping a bottle :pimp:. It's fleeting though. Cuz it feels mad superficial. But we're human. And enjoy sht like that from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom