I'm I the only one that never liked the club/lounge scene?

That's actually made it way worse. Everybody focusing on the gram and their Snapchat moments to have in the club.

Ive noticed its like that for a lot of things not just in the club. As if theyd rather watch a video later to enjoy that moment instead of enjoying it when it actually occurs.

It's all about the ratio of bro to broad, I'd rather not take the gamble and just split the cover and hit a booty junt

I remember my dawg had the hook up so we got in free at a spot in the hard Rock. Come to find out cover would've been $30, man ppl spend $$ wen on vacation.

Started sneaking into clubs/bars around 14, eventually hosted parties, etc. It was fun and I wouldn't even say it was a waste of money, but I got tired of it early. I don't see how people keep doing it into their 30s.

Girls draped in Rainbow trying to get next to you, dudes you don't know trying to take pictures with your ****... I really don't get how people do it every weekend for years at a time.

I feel like I'm taking the L if I'm in a bar/lounge past 9-10pm now. In my 20's I didn't even leave my house till then...

At this point in my life I don't want to do anything to compromise the next day. Few drinks early evening with friends and I'm ghost.

If I was single I might have to play the game though.

I can do both, but it's really not my thing. I'm always down for a titty bar tho :pimp:

From 18 - 24 I loved the club scene... pre game, get to the spot early to see the shorties going in, actually walking with a brand new outfit and few hunnids in your pocket and a hooptie waiting in the cut...

Music was better at the time so that helped get shorties loose on the floor.

I hit up the cougar club and them old bitties be on one, had this married joint telling me her husband was out of town and was buying me and my homie hella drinks since we were with her and the rest of her CDC (cougar den crew). She was trying to kiss me in the mouth and all smh. End of the night comes and shorty wanted me to go back to the crib but one of their other friends was fighting with her man so me and my homie just bounced.

I prefer lounges/bars/kickbacks where I can sit down and enjoy drinks, food and conversations. Same for brunch and happy hours at restaurants.

At one point I was only doing clubs when friends were getting a table for birthdays. I've stopped doing that too. I'd still only be sipping about 2-3 drinks worth of alcohol, standing up half the time, and staying in our section.

I was never into clubs where music/dancing is the concentration.

Spend $6+ for a domestic beer or $9 for a watered down vodka cran while listening to music so loud you can't speak to the person next to you and get sweat on by mass strangers.

I'd rather be at house party (seems rare now) or BBQ/pool party. A lot for intimate.

Clubs may have been key for meeting chicks in the past, but with social media now it's honestly unnecessary.

Them good days are over of chicks just going to dance and have a good time, now they all on they phones...I don't go out nowhere near as much as I used just bc of that. Now I just play it at the crib with a cpl :smokin & sm drinks...I still hunt every once in a while but its honestly a waste of money and time bc ppl aint turnt up like they used to be

Them good days are over of chicks just going to dance and have a good time, now they all on they phones...I don't go out nowhere near as much as I used just bc of that.

It's awful. No matter where you go. This country is regressing socially at an incredible rate.

It's awful. No matter where you go. This country is regressing socially at an incredible rate.

The funniest thing is watching people turn up as soon as someone stars recording a Snapchat. A club/party/concert could be boring as hell, but as soon as that phone comes out, everyone is hype :lol:

Naw crazy part is I live in a city known for club and parties . But it just seemed so forced to me . Girls holding their phones for Snapchats & all that crap . It doesn't seemed fun to me .

But once I'm out of the country , I'm at every club

Clubs are coo, but I meet far superior women in bars. I have a lot more to talk about now that I am not living check to check like my college days.

A bit of advice for ya'll young guns out there, us fellas can always tell the ****, and women can always locate the men with money. It's our nature.

Did clubs and lounges a lot in my college and post-college years from 21-25 so I'm pretty clubbed out now at 31.

I do enjoy it every now and then, though. Maybe once or twice a year. Bottle service is a must too.

Back
Top Bottom