I'm going to be Rich...but my children are going to be hood.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by mdresident

wow, this is the dumbest thing i've ever read..LOL

Yea, this is stupid as hell. You can't raise your child "hood" while you are living in a McMansion, toting them to soccer practice in a Benz, and sending them to private school you putz.
When did he ever say he was going to do this ?

Barack Obama raises his kids this way (in a sense) ...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Yea, this is stupid as hell. You can't raise your child "hood" while you are living in a McMansion, toting them to soccer practice in a Benz, and sending them to private school you putz.

No he doesn't. What even gives u this off the wall idea???

I'm keeping my children away from yours
indifferent.gif

mdresident wrote:

mdresident wrote:

word...those kids are about as privileged as they come...
laugh.gif

anything you see from those girls (which isn't much if anything) is good parenting...which can be done anywhere

it is your experience but i also think its a stretch to say the most genuine real people come from the hood...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

MoCoresident?

Sorry that my parents aren't poor, but I was raised in an upper middle class household, where my parents bought my car, pay for school, and everything, butI appreciate everything they have done for me. I know many people don't have the oppurtunities that I do, and i take advantage of them.

If you are going to be a politician...you should have an intimate understanding and relationship with those who need your help the most.

If you are going to be a lawyer or a judge...you should have a very real and personal understanding of America criminality.

If you are going to be a doctor...you should know of the first hand nutritional, economic and environmental hazards of the population that is most desperatefor your services.

OP you sound stupid as hell

You can raise your children to be respectful, grateful of the things they have or don't have in life & to be responsible regardless of whether youraise them in a 6 figure family home or the projects. IMO the fact that you have already made your decision to raise your kids "hood" as if that isgoing to make a difference is bad.

Regardless of whether you raise your kids in a shack or a 6 bedroom single faimly home in Beverly Hills, CA YOU the parent will have moreeffect on how they interact with society and carry themselves around different people than the environment they're raised in.

MoCoresident?

Sorry that my parents aren't poor, but I was raised in an upper middle class household, where my parents bought my car, pay for school, and everything, but I appreciate everything they have done for me. I know many people don't have the oppurtunities that I do, and i take advantage of them.
See how easily I spotted that?
laugh.gif

The arrogance and exaggeration gave you away.

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

mdresident wrote:

mdresident wrote:

word...those kids are about as privileged as they come...
laugh.gif

anything you see from those girls (which isn't much if anything) is good parenting...which can be done anywhere

it is your experience but i also think its a stretch to say the most genuine real people come from the hood...
They literally moved out of CHICAGO last year .
grin.gif

What are you talking about ?

He raises those kids exactly how Haze is talking about ... he provides them with things they need & want ... but they still have homely values because ofthe way he raised them ... having them surrounding the hood .

Humbly .

I like the idea.

Hope you follow through with it.

But with all your hard work, i think your children deserve those fancy things as well.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

OP you sound stupid as hell

You can raise your children to be respectful, grateful of the things they have or don't have in life & to be responsible regardless of whether you raise them in a 6 figure family home or the projects. IMO the fact that you have already made your decision to raise your kids "hood" as if that is going to make a difference is bad.

Regardless of whether you raise your kids in a shack or a 6 bedroom single faimly home in Beverly Hills, CA YOU the parent will have more effect on how they interact with society and carry themselves around different people than the environment they're raised in.

No.

Thats a fantasy.

Many parents in the ghetto raise their children to the best of their ability but the environment is stronger and more influential.

I feel like I have the best parents in the world...but my environment and life experiences dictate how I interact in society. My parents wisdom isn'talways going to save me from getting into a conflict in the street or to overcome a hurdle in the boardroom. Sometimes I have to do the exact opposite of whatthey taught me. Thats when I lean on life experience.

MoCoresident?

Sorry that my parents aren't poor, but I was raised in an upper middle class household, where my parents bought my car, pay for school, and everything, but I appreciate everything they have done for me. I know many people don't have the oppurtunities that I do, and i take advantage of them.
laugh.gif

Wow, how did that prove your point? I'm appreciative and humble. I have tons of family that aren't so lucky, and i see the struggle they go through,is it my parents fault that they didn't want me to go through the same? Wouldn't you want your kids to have the best of the best?

I think he means he won't hesitate to let his children see and experience the other side of the fence. I would make my kids do communityservice in the "hood", just so they can see that life ain't all peachy.

roll.gif
I'm dying to know who this troll NY Denim Seller is

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
mdresident wrote:

MoCoresident?

laugh.gif

you just seem upset that you weren't raised that way...

where do you see arrogance in his post? why wouldn't he take advantage of opportunities his parents worked hard to provide for him?

he suppose to not take advantage and apologize cuz everyone wasn't raised that way?

Originally Posted by doctorjay507

i wont spoil my kids but at the same time i dont want them to live a "hood" life...i think there's a happy medium where your kids can live comfortably without a silver spoon but still learn how to be respectable people

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

How are you rich? Aren't you like 25 still living in your momma's crib in the South Bronx?

You just gave away your cover.

I'm 25...I own a Co-Op that NT'er have visited and is now bringing in residual income. I own a rental property in Syracuse, NY and I moved back into myown rent free apartment, adjacent to my parents building so that I can be around family and live in my favorite place in NYC.

Try again.

Seems everyone wants to blame the upbringing of their kids on EVERYTHING but parenting these days... it's all music, video games, schools, neighborhood,friends... it's time we started realizing as a society that the only consistently common thread between good and bad kids is their upbringing at home.

It's not 100 percent, but it's the best indicator i've seen by far. You can have all the money in the world but if you don't give your kidsattention and teach them right and wrong, they will be grade A #*!!@!**... and much the same in the other direction. But money or no money, if you raise yourkids with integrity, it will show in the long run in almost all cases.

no, living "hood" sucks. I love it but I didnt choose to live in The Bronx even tho we the best.

def appreciated but you give your kids something better then do it. They are going to be on that malibus most wanted stuff.

OP where you from?

They literally moved out of CHICAGO last year .
grin.gif

What are you talking about ?

He raises those kids exactly how Haze is talking about ... he provides them with things they need & want ... but they still have homely values because of the way he raised them ... having them surrounding the hood .

Humbly .
my point is you can have all of that and still not be surrounded by the hood...
eyes.gif

you're from Chicago I'm not so i'm not gonna tell you what its like but a 1.65 mill. house surrounded by the hood?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom