I'm afraid of no man..but..

Living in the Caribbean half of your life will teach you that where there's water, there's all kinds of pests... Although never cool (or sanitary) toco-habit with cockroaches, they're... ok since Im used to them, unless you've got an infestation! They are more active during night hours so youdon't really see many when the sun's out. BUT if it's nightime, you better get your "A-game" ON with your "chancletas"!!!Depending on sz, the crunching as someone else mentioned, along with the splatter is NO JOKE! That is IF you're awake! Now, if you're going to bed,mosquito nets over the beds are a must because you will eventually wake up with one on you!
sick.gif

On the other hand, even though they share the same habitats, sewer-living, garbage-scrounging, disease-ridden, nasty-a $$ mice and/or rodents (I don't careif they clean, laboratory rats) but especially rats are downright FOUL! If within a ft, they will have this 6ft, near 200lbs, 30yrs plus married, Latino man,father of a son, screamin' like Lil' Richard!!!

One night, years back, we're actually in the US, at my aunt's and unc's place in Hialeah. They're fortunate enough to have a tiled, covered,lit, with bbq grill & tv backyard, which is average in FL... So we're out spending time with fam, dominoes are out, drinkin', chillin!! All of thesudden, from the far end fence, this dark grey "blur" bolts from under it, long a $$ tail dragging behind
sick.gif
, charging towards the table... but when it gets by ME, stops on a dime!Needless to say, we're all startled, stopped the game to see what it really was, shuffling around or what not.... On the meantime, this "beaver"goes on his hind legs, grills ME for like 2 secs...
eek.gif
(I thought he wasgonna sink teeth!) then darts under the other fence, opposite where he came from! Although this "ghoul" (because I cannot call it rodent,) got areaction from everyone there that night... NT, there NO shame in my game to tell you that without me knowing, that rat had me standing on my chair,screamin' like I was caught slippin at the haunted house...
roll.gif

To this day, my fam has not and will not let me live that one down! In my defense, not only it was a close encounter with this "grimmy" rat, she wasnot only big, she was gangsta, gutta like no other!! There were more than five of us outhere, but that didn't stop him/her... Not even back home I hadseeen one this big!!! No lie, it was near two feet in lenght considering the long %$* tail...

So since I cannot give you a better description of the one suspect in this "run-by" ... DEATH TO ALL RODENTS!!!
devil.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just had 1 of those house centipede bugs crawling on my back....i never heard myself scream like a!$%$* ever[/color]

Back
Top Bottom