I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

^ you reminded me, OP cop a case of Ensure Plus. 350cal and 13g protein every bottle. Drink em while you're snacking, with breakfast, etc.

Anybody dirty bulk here??? And have problems with breathing as in short breaths like a fat person?

Could be too much saturated fat. Could also be from all the food you're eating. Large meals can sit in your stomach longer and push up on your diaphragm making it harder to breathe.

Big Daddy Boss is here son, you have nothing to fear.

Basketball is going to make gaining weight hard especially for the bodytype Im gonna assume you have.

An easy way to gain weight is to eat calorie dense foods that are high in carbs.

Some good ones off the bat are pasta and my personal favorite rice. PB and J sandwiches are good, wash them down with some milk.

The biggest thing is just eat even when you don't want to.

Yup. Eat every three hours or so. Then hit the gym.

Last edited:
^ you reminded me, OP cop a case of Ensure Plus. 350cal and 13g protein every bottle. Drink em while you're snacking, with breakfast, etc.
Isn't Ensure that baby formula or something?
Or am I stupid

Under recent research I regret to inform you all that I was talking about pediasure

Last edited:
Spend a few days and log everything  you eat. Once you see how many calories you're actually consuming... just start eating more than that. That's how you'll gain weight. Believe it or not, the stay in shape/fitness thread isn't only about losing weight, many in there are bulking and eating more in an attempt to gain weight. Communities like reddit fitness are also good options https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/faq

As for healthier weight? Stop eating that vending machine diet for starters. Peanut butter and whole wheat bread, greek yogurt, whole milk, nuts, will all give you calories and be better options than chips. Rice, pasta, sweet potatoes/etc. will all be your carbs. Lean means like chicken, turkey, lean beef, etc. for your protein. Eat as many green vegetables as you feel like, so long as you don't drown them in butter and sugar and go from there.

Protein shakes can be your friend too... milk, peanut butter, greek yogurt, whey protein powder, and that's an easy way to consume good calories.

If you're doing all of that and still not gaining weight, then you're not eating enough. So... eat more. 

How? I've been tryna get to 210lb, can't break past 197lb. Aint no protein or weight lifting that can get me to the promise land
Eat. And when you're done eating eat more
I'm married w/ kids, all I do is eat, what else u got
laugh.gif
I changed my diet up and lost weight too
laugh.gif
watched my portion control and cut back on carbs
Eat more carbs, then.

Here's another link for OP and anyone else

https://www.reddit.com/r/gainit/wiki/index It's a subreddit strictly for those trying to gain weight. Read the faq/wiki and it will help

Last edited:
I'm married w/ kids, all I do is eat, what else u got :lol: I changed my diet up and lost weight too :lol: watched my portion control and cut back on carbs

The answer is right in front of you. You cut back on carbs and ate smaller portions and lost weight? So eat more and add more carbs to gain weight. Consume more calories than you need to maintain and you will gain weight. Cals in vs cals out

I'm married w/ kids, all I do is eat, what else u got :lol: I changed my diet up and lost weight too :lol: watched my portion control and cut back on carbs

The answer is right in front of you. You cut back on carbs and ate smaller portions and lost weight? So eat more and add more carbs to gain weight. Consume more calories than you need to maintain and you will gain weight. Cals in vs cals out

I know that, my thing is, I hit a gaining ceiling around 196-199lb. It's like no matter what, I can't get over that hump. Destined to be skinny-fat like Jay |I

Last edited:
Anybody in here wanna match up our starting dates so we can make it to the promise land together?

I know that, my thing is, I hit a gaining ceiling around 196-199lb. It's like no matter what, I can't get over that hump. Destined to be skinny-fat like Jay |I

damn b there's no worse physique than skinny fat

Yea man it's literally about eating, last year I started working out seriously (6days a week). I was 175 last summer, it's hard tho, you'll feel so full and have to push past it. I've just been sticking with the basic compounds and accessory work, got my DL up 300x2, got a long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom