Illegal Downloading.....Vol. 80,000$

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

downloading was never illegal, sharing is, that's why kazaa and stuff like that was a problem because unless you turned the option to share off, it wouldshare automatically.

that's also why I don't use torrents like that because as they are downloading they are sharing also. that's how a lot of people got caught up with"The Dark Knight" screener that came out a while back.

Blogs FTW!

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Originally Posted by shakaraka

No way of downloading is safe, if they gonna get you, they will.
2hpotg9.jpg

thats not including my external

blah.png

grin.gif
You guys need to check out Newsleecher. Once you start downloading at 2mb/s you won't look back.
NZB's FTW
pimp.gif
newsgroups are a excellent dling option, but i dont pay for anything anymore. 1MU FTW!!!1
pimp.gif

Newsgroups is a good way. Whats 1MU?

some of yall who are saying "why is she using kazaa in 2009" need to read. or use whatever might be left of your brain. like they will settle a caselike this in the same year that she was caught? seriously, NT..

my friend got got for downloading from torrents. but dude settled instead of denying it.

Dumb move be her.

that is bogus!
I d/l a lot BUT I also buy a lot of hard copies (actually just came from Borders) but I d/l because it takes up about (literally) 10x less space on my harddrive. Ripping an album to itunes takes up about 600 MB on average while d/l it is about 60 MB

Living in Canada, FTW.

"We have someone in Alberta"

"Alberta? Like, by Afghanistan?"

"No, Canada."

"I ain't goin to Canada. Does he have any Metallica? We'll sick Lars on him"

Imagine if they sued everyone who downloaded music like this and demanded money from them. The world economy would collapse..

Man, that's harsh. She should have settled in the first place. But still, that's a lot of money.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by EthicsD

Originally Posted by shakaraka

No way of downloading is safe, if they gonna get you, they will.
2hpotg9.jpg

thats not including my external

blah.png

grin.gif
You guys need to check out Newsleecher. Once you start downloading at 2mb/s you won't look back.
NZB's FTW
pimp.gif
newsgroups are a excellent dling option, but i dont pay for anything anymore. 1MU FTW!!!1
pimp.gif
If you don't brun those 30 rocks to DVD in the next week I'm snitching.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom