Illegal Downloading.....Vol. 80,000$

so many loopholes in the copyright infringement act concerning digital media that if she gets a good lawyer, hell she might be able to get paid lol

If I download torrents but don't seed will they be able to still track me down?
nerd.gif

if you download torrents and dont see smh @ you.
that sucks though, i stick to my private torrent sites, it's a tad bit safer but there's still a risk.
i dont see how cats like aXXo who uploads thousands of gigs of whatever you can think of doesn't get caught but low key people do

I saw this headline on Yahoo... Crazy how she got charged for 80k per song... thing is she could've settled to pay 3000 but pushed it and ended up with ahefty fine. Plus they are still willing to work things out with her so I dont think she will be that bad.

wj4 wrote:
Who uses Kazaa anymore. I read the article earlier on and I believe this is the only 2nd case prosecuted. And they were willing to settle for around $3-5,000 too. It's no use now, with the blogs and sites like rapidshare, zshare, etc.

.......then

nwtiger wrote:
my mom just told me lol
told me to stop downloading off limewire lmao

- and i just got into to downloading within the last year and i know better than to be using Kazza, Limewire, or any of the like. those types of sites diedwhen napster did, people were just too dumb or too lazy to find alternative means to get the music. Kazza,Limewire
roll.gif
whats nexta lawsuit with some idiot thats still using iMesh? when Napster died i started using allofmp3.com, you had to pay for it ($0.01 per Mb), but you were able tochoose the bitrate, encoding, and format. it was legal....barely (because it was based in another country and they charged you), but has been shut down ibelieve.

- ive always been against downloading music which is why it took me so long to really get into it. i still plan on purchasing the cd's i have downloaded.plus i want an original copy of whatever music i'm listening too. another bad thing about mp3's is depending on how the music was encoded mostmp3's you find online dont hold up to the retail copy.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by shakaraka

No way of downloading is safe, if they gonna get you, they will.
2hpotg9.jpg

thats not including my external

blah.png

grin.gif
You guys need to check out Newsleecher. Once you start downloading at 2mb/s youwon't look back.

Damn so am I the only one using limewire!

What are some good dl music programs then?

Back
Top Bottom