If you're 28 years old and getting gang tats on your face, KILL YOURSELF. (.gif fail also)

We had this posted up in S&T, but let's discuss getting a gang tat on your face....we can take into consideration that he's a multi-millionaire,but let's also take into consideration that 60% of all NBA athletes go broke 5 years after retirement. This dude has done really dumb ##!# in the pastlike posting pics of his black card on myspace without blurring out the numbers, being accused of statutory rape (14 year old when he was 20), etc etc....ifyou're gang affiliated, then that's your business...but if you're a public figure who plays in the NBA, why get a piru tat on your face? Anyways,here's the explanation he gave about the backwards "P", and a pic of his other ink that he added this summer....

On his left cheek bone is inked the Pitsburgh Pirate's 'P', "for the Pittsburgh, that's my favorite team. Barry Bonds, when he first started." The thing about the P is, however, that it's backwards and looks more like a 9. DeShawn tried to explain, "No, if you're standing where Dom's standing and looking at me, it looks like a P." Dominic McGuire was standing directly in front of him about 10 yards away, but it still looked like a 9. I think DeShawn meant to say, "when I look in the mirror it looks like a P." The final new tat is a crack on the left side of Stevenson's forehead. He said it's because "I don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I put that there."

laugh.gif
the line about the crack just kills me
laugh.gif
. If you don't crack, why would get a tattoo of a crack on your head, you crackhead? He's bitten lilwayne on a couple of his tats...he has his son's name in the same spot where Wayne has "I am Music"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

deshawn-stevenson-tattoos-thumb-500x330-11857.jpg

"Kill yourself" sounds about right...gang tats for grown folks are not what's up...oh, and you gon be 80 with Lincoln's face tatted on yoursaggy %+% neck skin, but its gon be all stretched out and deformed, lookin like Osama Bin Laden. Not a good look, imo....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and to think. they compared this bum to Jordan when he was coming up as a prospect.

Dshawn Stevenson
smh.gif

THat parrot gif is hilarious though

I agree with the OP, but this basketball player is obviously lacking mental capacity so we can all take what he says and does with a grain of salt. Speaking ofsalt, I find it extremely annoying that ******s like this (no offense to 'tards) are catapulted into the public spotlight and given airtime in the firstplace when there's other people way more deserving of our attention.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Crftz333

25ilvgl.gif
Just because someone made a new GIF doesn't mean you can throw it in any thread.
grin.gif

like you guys are the final word on gif execution... trust me, people will come to use this for many situations, i'm a pioneer of using it friend.
wink.gif

25ilvgl.gif
Just because someone made a new GIF doesn't mean you can throw it in any thread.
grin.gif

like you guys are the final word on gif execution... trust me, people will come to use this for many situations, i'm a pioneer of using it friend.
wink.gif

Pioneer? Lol when it comes to when NOT to use a gif?
laugh.gif

25ilvgl.gif
grin.gif

wink.gif

I'm the final word...
your execution sucks...
and Deshawn is a idiot...
That is all...

Back
Top Bottom