If you're 28 years old and getting gang tats on your face, KILL YOURSELF. (.gif fail also)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who urinated in your Zima last night, Craftsy? U seem on edge.
This is a new development?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

GTFOOH. A PIONEER. Fam you barely got 76 post. Stp being salty and take the
my dude, i'm gonna give you a pass here and tell you to run along. bringing up post count is not only childish and meaningless, it's alsoreally silly in this case considering people have multiple accounts here. besides, the "pioneer" line is a joke - but obviously humor is almostcompletely lost on many on this board, although everybody seems to think they are judges on last comic standing anymore throwing out "L's" likethey have any real say in the world. just keep it movin, like i said.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

piru = blood

piru= crip spelled backwards= pirc

Put that C (crip) on its back (killing him), you get a U = piru

c on its back= u
What is all this...

I'm pretty sure Its called Piru becuase the gang started on Pirus street...in Compton...
I'm sayin...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who urinated in your Zima last night, Craftsy? U seem on edge.
This is a new development?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

GTFOOH. A PIONEER. Fam you barely got 76 post. Stp being salty and take the

my dude, i'm gonna give you a pass here and tell you to run along. bringing up post count is not only childish and meaningless, it's also really silly in this case considering people have multiple accounts here. besides, the "pioneer" line is a joke - but obviously humor is almost completely lost on many on this board, although everybody seems to think they are judges on last comic standing anymore throwing out "L's" like they have any real say in the world. just keep it movin, like i said.

SIMP. 1up to post count.
Did u see the humor in that
smile.gif

piru is "crip" spelled backwards... (with the C turned upside down)

the backwards P is basically a Piru logo...

piru are bloods, they wouldnt have anything to do with crip fam in their name.

so again, how is this gang related.

smh.gif

*sigh*

true... the Pirus helped to form the bloods. AFTER they left the crip set. the Piru Boys or whatever they used to call themselves used to be down with thecrips and they eventually started beefin and formed the Bloods with a bunch of other gangs. being a Blood doesnt = being a Piru.

Piru is an old street/hood or whatever, but they used to throw up the backwards name with the horseshoe or "U" to mark their set/hood.

anyway... the flipped name is basically like a sneak diss. like throwin a set down or flagging a color on the wrong side.

but whatever... im done with you kids. do some research before you start shakin your head.

he's right.. the piru/crip name relation is true. y'all are laughing but have absolutely no facts to back it up.

I cannot stand this dude. I actually despise him. Him and Stephen Jackson deserve to be kicked out the NBA forever. If David Stern knew better, i would addressthis issue ASAP.

Any professional sports player should not be marking up their face with gang symbols at all. Your in the $%%%%@! NBA, act like it!!
mad.gif
smh.gif

That garbage doesnt make you 'COOL'. Nobody is going to respect you anymore because your in a gang.

I love to run into this bum solo...I guarantee he sweet.

If anybody knows me, they'll know I HATE this gang crap being involved in professional sports.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

*sigh*

true... the Pirus helped to form the bloods. AFTER they left the crip set. the Piru Boys or whatever they used to call themselves used to be down with the crips and they eventually started beefin and formed the Bloods with a bunch of other gangs. being a Blood doesnt = being a Piru.

Piru is an old street/hood or whatever, but they used to throw up the backwards name with the horseshoe or "U" to mark their set/hood.

anyway... the flipped name is basically like a sneak diss. like throwin a set down or flagging a color on the wrong side.

but whatever... im done with you kids. do some research before you start shakin your head.
yeah all that backwards stuff, and upside down u's, and sneak diss crap is from 72 when they left the crips. i went through a piru hood incompton yesterday and did not recall seeing any backwards P's. thats probably how they get down in texas, but out in southcentral not so much.

so with all this backwards stuff, thats probably something sylvester and vincent came up with in 72, but in 09 they not associating themselves with crips fam.trust, i know.

People who get ******ed tats like these don't think of what theywill look like when they get old and they probably won't make it to that age yallsaying. Why hate on a guy for living his life like he chooses? Either way it's a ******ed tat.

smh.gif
@ grown men jockin other grown men. DeShawn Stevenson is a complete jackarsefor that one.
laugh.gif
@ the Golden State Warriors pic

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

That "Lincoln" tat is gonna look hella out of place when his hairline starts receding...
Because his hairline is on his throat?

http://www.momlogic.com/2...r-old_with_gang_sign.php
b874up.jpg

Associated Press: Police in California are looking for a man accused of holding down his 7-year-old son while another man tattooed the child's belly with astreet gang sign.

The boy's mother reported it to Fresno authorities on Tuesday.

Police say the father, 26-year-old Enrique Gonzalez, faces six charges including mayhem, child abuse, false imprisonment, battery, participating in a criminalstreet gang and committing a crime for the benefit of a gang.

Police have arrested a man they say was the tattoo artist. He faces similar charges.

The dog paw insignia tattooed on the boy represents the Bulldogs, Fresno's largest criminal street gang.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

That "Lincoln" tat is gonna look hella out of place when his hairline starts receding...
Because his hairline is on his throat?

Check the side lineup dawg

Back
Top Bottom