If you win the lottery and you're in your last year of college, what would you do?

I'd finish. I'd use the lottery to start my business. an MBA degree from a top school on my office wall adds credibility and helps secure deals with myclients

All those people saying they'd keep their winnings lowkey isn't it mandatory if you win the Lottery to appear on the News and in the Papers?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

All those people saying they'd keep their winnings lowkey isn't it mandatory if you win the Lottery to appear on the News and in the Papers?

you have up to a year to claim the prize so one could theoretically wait and not tell anyone for a while.

the only thing they can report is where the ticket was purchased.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

you have up to a year to claim the prize so one could theoretically wait and not tell anyone for a while.

I'd never want the public to know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I'd finish school... a degree from this school and being able to say I'm an alumni is priceless to me.
Yeah but you go to UF so it's not that important
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Finish school then go to grad school while not having to worry about money or paying back loans.

Then I'd use the money to make more money.
I'd do the same.

Dropping out at that point would be ******ed imo. Graduate, find the job in your field..pay off your loans(if you have) and have a mean savings and checkingaccount. You'll be three steps ahead of the game.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

buy a good amount of dro and flip it on campus
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You wilin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I win the lotto...I'm going BACK to school...

I love learning
pimp.gif
lol... Not at learning but at the screen name

Regarding the post I would probably pay off my loans and my parents debt

soo... how much did u win? just spill it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I think I made a mistake telling Twitter.
Wait. If what I'm reading on your Twitter is correct, you won the lottery? Seriously?

How much did you win? How many people have you told (in real life)?

I'm not telling people how much I won. Everyone that I've told in real life (mom, sister, and close friends) hasn't believed me.

ohwell.gif

for those saying stay in school, I'm 3.5 years in with a semester left... I've already gotten the college experience. I'm debt free (scholarship) and I don't ever have to work again. Why do I need the degree?
i feel you on the not-telling tip, but i cant resist asking. 7 figures? or more?
laugh.gif

as for the degree.. don't you at least want to be able to say you have a college degree? especially if you were only a semester away? if you have kids inthe future, i dunno but i think itd be pretty cool to be able to tell them "sure i won the lottery when i was in college, but i still stuck to my valuesand went on to get my degree"
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom