If you win the lottery and you're in your last year of college, what would you do?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by angelzdope

I think I made a mistake telling Twitter.
Wait. If what I'm reading on your Twitter is correct, you won the lottery? Seriously?

How much did you win? How many people have you told (in real life)?

I'm not telling people how much I won. Everyone that I've told in real life (mom, sister, and close friends) hasn't believed me.

ohwell.gif

for those saying stay in school, I'm 3.5 years in with a semester left... I've already gotten the college experience. I'm debt free (scholarship) and I don't ever have to work again. Why do I need the degree?
i feel you on the not-telling tip, but i cant resist asking. 7 figures? or more?
laugh.gif

as for the degree.. don't you at least want to be able to say you have a college degree? especially if you were only a semester away? if you have kids in the future, i dunno but i think itd be pretty cool to be able to tell them "sure i won the lottery when i was in college, but i still stuck to my values and went on to get my degree"
ohwell.gif
Why do you need the degree?....I'm asking that myself if your 3.5 years in and don't know why yet. You've gotten the collegeexperience but the degree earned(not won) tops it off. I mean are you really trying to rationalize that since you never have to work again you don't needto finish ONE SEMESTER? You don't have to work so what schedule is conflicting with this?

easily finish school.

money isnt everything and the be all.

you worked so hard those years to get that far and the money will have you going against that? you can be paid off?
laugh.gif

someone needs to talk to you angelzdope.

slippery slope to a lonely hate filled life.

I'm a very wealthy woman... after taxes. I don't need to work... ever. If there's any other reason to get a degree, tell me.
do it for yourself. can one get back to reality after winning the lotto? i guess a lot changes
eek.gif

god is testing you right now with that money stick

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

you worked so hard those years to get that far and the money will have you going against that? you can be paid off?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I'm sayin...

scholarships WASTED

finish school man its the last year. All you goin to do is ball out of control and bounce into brokeville

op sounds really immature. dont think she's ready to handle that much money.

if you don't use that money to make more money you are a fool and deserve to join the "lotto winners gone broke" club.

none of us aint ever going to win the lottery so i don't even wanna think about how happy I'll be....

i don't wanna win the lottery to be honest. like drake said, "he who made it while strugglin' made it the best." to wake up with millions ofdollars more than you had last night would be a surreal experience.. and there's no telling what type of terrible (and costly) decisions you'll make aresult of it. it's kind of similar to how spoiled rich kids have no value for money because they've done nothing to earn it.. i'd much rather workmy way to the top so i have a greater appreciation for my money.

congrats to the girl who won, though.. i don't know if announcing it on twitter is a good idea.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

none of us aint ever going to win the lottery so i don't even wanna think about how happy I'll be....
laugh.gif
thats why this thread was made...

my angel, angelzdope won it

I ain't even gonna lie. I would probably be the biggest %%**%%* on earth if I won something like 30 million
laugh.gif

Dropping out of school on last year.... Probably wouldn't do that though.

I don't get how some people who win the lottery go broke in a matter of months...

But yeah, finish school, pay off all student loans, family, and store most of the money into the bank. Live a good life and party hard

it depends, if its a ridiculous amount i would quit school and just live the life. you don't need school to educate yourself, i can do that on my own.money isn't everything but the whole point of going to school is to be able to get a job i want to do with good pay, if i don't need the money anymorethere is no point in working. this world is too amazing to spend it working if you don't have to.

I would drop school and never be seen near an educational institution ever again. I don't care for school. Assuming I was filthy rich.

300+ mill figures I'll have 7 lambos(with super dark tint so no one could see me) on matching Forgiatos for everyday of the week and cop a murdered outBuick GNX and 96 Impalas as lowkey whips both with major WHAM in the trunk, in addition to those, random cars under 5k I randomly buy and get rid of as EXTRAEXTRA lowkey whips. Decked out house etc. Clothes, shoes etc. Ball the fudge out on an anonymous tip(making it rain at random black greek probates and partieswith a ski mask and ninja suit on). Get my degree and MBA, get heavy into real estate, have my own law firm and engineering firm.

If I went through 3 years it would be dumb for me not to finish it off and get my degree. I would take the lump sum and put 99% of it in a CD and a little bitin my checking so I could enjoy my last year to the fullest. I would never drop college/stay unemployed, if the prize was big enough I would "follow mydreams" in life, and pursue the career that seems irrational in my current financial situation. If its under a million I'd continue my current path(whatever that is) and just have a tiny bit of more luxuries in life..

I wish I was in a situation in which my undergraduate/decisions I make during this period weren't essential to the rest of my life. It would be great totake strictly classes that I was interested in..

Back
Top Bottom