If you upload facebook pictures of an event WHILE you're still there....you're corny.

i agree with you, like why don't you focus on enjoying the evening instead of taking a million pictures and uploading them asap? put your freaking phone down and stop living in your virtual reality while you are partaking in your physical one.

don't worry club i'm always "mad" too. having an opinion doesn't make you angry, though

i agree with you, like why don't you focus on enjoying the evening instead of taking a million pictures and uploading them asap? put your freaking phone down and stop living in your virtual reality while you are partaking in your physical one.

don't worry club i'm always "mad" too. having an opinion doesn't make you angry, though

Originally Posted by melofan15

People are more concerned with their friends Heauxs commenting on their pics than actually enjoying themselves at said event
Which makes perfect sense to me...  it's about planning for the future
grin.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

People are more concerned with their friends Heauxs commenting on their pics than actually enjoying themselves at said event
Which makes perfect sense to me...  it's about planning for the future
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

having an opinion doesn't make you angry, though

I want you to have my abortion.

EDIT: you deleted me from your Friends list.

compliment RETRACTED

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

having an opinion doesn't make you angry, though

I want you to have my abortion.

EDIT: you deleted me from your Friends list.

compliment RETRACTED

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Diego

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

you came from ISS.

'corny' is in your bloodstream.
damn
laugh.gif
he hit u with that two piece

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Diego

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

you came from ISS.

'corny' is in your bloodstream.
damn
laugh.gif
he hit u with that two piece

Back
Top Bottom