If you upload facebook pictures of an event WHILE you're still there....you're corny.

I'll probably break down eventually
30t6p3b.gif
I'm missing out on a lot of good coupons
frown.gif

you came from ISS.

'corny' is in your bloodstream.
So did I
30t6p3b.gif
  At the same time domski did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

you came from ISS.

EDIT: whomever mentioned sporting events gets a free pass.

im talking about things like at the club or bars or whatnot.

Originally Posted by Diego

If you make fb threads about things you find corny, you dont have enough things going on in your life.

you came from ISS.

EDIT: whomever mentioned sporting events gets a free pass.

im talking about things like at the club or bars or whatnot.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

you came from ISS.

So did I
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I came from ISS too. Still have both my accounts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

you came from ISS.

So did I
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I came from ISS too. Still have both my accounts
laugh.gif

--Its fast. Guilty of doing it once.
--Ran into Evelyn from Fresh Meat Challenge at PB Bar and Grill. Girl is mad chill.

--Ran into Evelyn from Fresh Meat Challenge at PB Bar and Grill. Girl is mad chill.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

PB
pimp.gif

I think we can all agree it's not the coolest thing you could do, but whatever. I don't do it but I wouldn't knock someone who does.

Getting checked in/mobile uploads with girls= win, though. *edit on their accord

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

PB
pimp.gif

I think we can all agree it's not the coolest thing you could do, but whatever. I don't do it but I wouldn't knock someone who does.

Getting checked in/mobile uploads with girls= win, though. *edit on their accord

Oh okay.. clubs or bars I can see. I have taken a few flicks from VIP I am guilty of
30t6p3b.gif
...usually if I am wavy or whatnot. Mostly, I've done this courtside from a Cavs games, or at like an N.E.R.D concert.

Edit:

aa8c8693-9709-4d4c-a80f-fd3a6f9bff2c.gif

I died like 8 times. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh okay.. clubs or bars I can see. I have taken a few flicks from VIP I am guilty of
30t6p3b.gif
...usually if I am wavy or whatnot. Mostly, I've done this courtside from a Cavs games, or at like an N.E.R.D concert.

Edit:

aa8c8693-9709-4d4c-a80f-fd3a6f9bff2c.gif

I died like 8 times. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people take facebook way too seriously, you can really tell who the lame's are and don't have nuttin to do.

People who constantly update their status, people who are always on, people who have millions of friends and but you know in real life they really talk to like 4 people.

Some people take facebook way too seriously, you can really tell who the lame's are and don't have nuttin to do.

People who constantly update their status, people who are always on, people who have millions of friends and but you know in real life they really talk to like 4 people.

Back
Top Bottom