If you upload facebook pictures of an event WHILE you're still there....you're corny.

I've only done it a few times, but it was at a party hosted by my record label that was facebook themed anyway. The cake was like the facebok homepage with the newsfeed having our names or whatever.. The whole concept of the party was "poke your FB friends in REAL LIFE!" It was kinda cool whipping out the crackberry and friend requesting chicks at the bar while talking or whatever. The whole FB element made the party fun as hell. Hell yeah I uploaded profile pics of myself at the party from the party. Joint was super live. We did three of em, with the most recent being a holloween costume party as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Pics:

25126_10150104263130231_515510230_11210929_3464818_n.jpg

25675_10150141282090231_515510230_11628491_3046705_n.jpg

24189_10150113451930231_515510230_11248091_2595530_n.jpg

74497_1522070329373_1163010072_31125660_1100621_n.jpg

I've only done it a few times, but it was at a party hosted by my record label that was facebook themed anyway. The cake was like the facebok homepage with the newsfeed having our names or whatever.. The whole concept of the party was "poke your FB friends in REAL LIFE!" It was kinda cool whipping out the crackberry and friend requesting chicks at the bar while talking or whatever. The whole FB element made the party fun as hell. Hell yeah I uploaded profile pics of myself at the party from the party. Joint was super live. We did three of em, with the most recent being a holloween costume party as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Pics:

25126_10150104263130231_515510230_11210929_3464818_n.jpg

25675_10150141282090231_515510230_11628491_3046705_n.jpg

24189_10150113451930231_515510230_11248091_2595530_n.jpg

74497_1522070329373_1163010072_31125660_1100621_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that actually sounds pretty dope

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that actually sounds pretty dope

I don't know how I feel about this one, when your phone can upload a pic instantly you got to take advantage of that.

I don't know how I feel about this one, when your phone can upload a pic instantly you got to take advantage of that.

Originally Posted by Club29

you're 15 and your dreads look like little strings of rat feces.

lookin like a D-grade Wacka Flacka.

thats probably what you were going for.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Some people take facebook way too seriously, you can really tell who the lame's are and don't have nuttin to do.

People who constantly update their status, people who are always on, people who have millions of friends and but you know in real life they really talk to like 4 people.

Another really stupid post
laugh.gif
. For some people FB is a gaming site, for others a dating site, but for A LOT of us it's actually a SOCIAL NETWORKING site. You just described any and all people in the business of promoting things. I promote parties and music so the amount of people I talk to in real life and the amount of people I network with on facebook aren't supposed to reflect one another, silly man.. Come on now..  facebook is only the most active online networking site in the world. %#%* you expect?

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Some people take facebook way too seriously, you can really tell who the lame's are and don't have nuttin to do.

People who constantly update their status, people who are always on, people who have millions of friends and but you know in real life they really talk to like 4 people.

Another really stupid post
laugh.gif
. For some people FB is a gaming site, for others a dating site, but for A LOT of us it's actually a SOCIAL NETWORKING site. You just described any and all people in the business of promoting things. I promote parties and music so the amount of people I talk to in real life and the amount of people I network with on facebook aren't supposed to reflect one another, silly man.. Come on now..  facebook is only the most active online networking site in the world. %#%* you expect?

you gentlemen are under the impression that im worried about other people.

on the contrary.

im simply pointing out observations I make and (sporadically) share them with my fellow NT folk in order to stir up a stimulating dialogue.

Some agree, some dont.

Thats the beauty of a Club29 thread.

you gentlemen are under the impression that im worried about other people.

on the contrary.

im simply pointing out observations I make and (sporadically) share them with my fellow NT folk in order to stir up a stimulating dialogue.

Some agree, some dont.

Thats the beauty of a Club29 thread.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

you corny as hell scrub29

Hey hey hey... lay off the dread lock jokes punksauce 
laugh.gif
. Also, be careful One more thread  like this and you'll become the new me. Too many feathers got ruffled at once Mr. 27... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

you corny as hell scrub29

Hey hey hey... lay off the dread lock jokes punksauce 
laugh.gif
. Also, be careful One more thread  like this and you'll become the new me. Too many feathers got ruffled at once Mr. 27... 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is mad because all his friends take pics at the club while all OP is doing is looking at their profiles at 1AM on a Saturday night.

I dont know whos the bigger failure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is mad because all his friends take pics at the club while all OP is doing is looking at their profiles at 1AM on a Saturday night.

I dont know whos the bigger failure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What's the difference between hitting "send to facebook" on your phone during the event or after? What is the appropriate time period to wait before uploading the picture in order to maintain your coolness?

What's the difference between hitting "send to facebook" on your phone during the event or after? What is the appropriate time period to wait before uploading the picture in order to maintain your coolness?

Back
Top Bottom