If You Had To Switch Phones With Your S/O For 24 Hours....

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He only has like 10 contacts in his phone, and openly has no problem with me seeing his phone.
That aint his only phone.
Definitely not his only phone, he doesn't let you check the homeboy phone
laugh.gif
That's cool that y'all know him personally and all that.
pimp.gif
Yea he's a real cool customer
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

10 numbers lmao. keep being naive.

I think I'd be good, I actually don't mess with / talk to other chicks too much when I lock one up

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He only has like 10 contacts in his phone, and openly has no problem with me seeing his phone.
That aint his only phone.
Definitely not his only phone, he doesn't let you check the homeboy phone
laugh.gif
That's cool that y'all know him personally and all that.
pimp.gif
Yea he's a real cool customer
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Actually you can control what people send you. People only send you things if they think you are going to entertain it. For a woman to send you something "like that", you must have gave her reason

I actually agree with you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still remember the first time I agreed with DC.
"Shocked" can not fully describe how I felt at that instant.
DC's not totally off base with all his views on the "battle" between the sexes.
but when he's off....he's totally bonkers.
laugh.gif

in this case though.. he's got a valid point

man its 50/50....

there are days no one is gettin at me, then there are other days chicks are coming out the woodworks, even ones I dont talk to on the reg.

He only has like 10 contacts in his phone
How is that even possible?

I got 10 contacts just from people I play basketball with
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And as for the subject at hand, there would be no problems/disagreements, etc. My phone is locked
tongue.gif

^ Actually you can control what people send you. People only send you things if they think you are going to entertain it. For a woman to send you something "like that", you must have gave her reason

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I still remember the first time I agreed with DC.
"Shocked" can not fully describe how I felt at that instant.

I've been agreeing with DC a lot lately. Kinda creepy

so to all you guys who are saying you wouldn't be in a relationship, or you would only because your phone has a lock...why are you even in a relationship??(serious question)

--Probably would still be in a relationship. Would be strained though.
--24 hours is a long time.

^ I just don't believe in people touching other people's phones for the sake of CHECKING them. I hear so many stories of people letting their man/womanCHECK their phone. What the hell is that? You are NOT touching my phone unless you ASK me to use it. And vice versa. People don't believe in privacy.

But they will always hit you with the, "I have nothing to hide" foolishness. Suckas only allow it.

I wish a woman would ask me to see my phone.

Yea, but I know when I got my phone back that I'd have at least -10 numbers
laugh.gif
got a lot of female friends and my girl swear every girl wanna smash likeI'm Glen Q
grin.gif

nope. i'll be in the dumps. and if she found out about the AIM convos i have with my ex, oh goodness! RIP

I just don't believe in people touching other people's phones for the sake of CHECKING them
Precisely.

I'm not in a relationship now and my phone has a lock. If were to be in one, my phone would have a lock, and if my girl asked to use it I'd unlock itand let her see it. If I use the 'lock' for practical uses, i.e. not having random dialing if the phone is in my pocket or have random people lookingthrough my phone. Not to hide. If I was in a relationship I wouldn't be stepping out on her anyways so the whole snooping thorough the phone bit would befutile anyways. And if she WAS to go snooping through my phone, then that would just indicate that she thinks that something is going on or she is looking forsomething.

Plus at the end of the day, it's my phone, and I can do whatever the hell I want with it. Relationships are about sharing but you should still have privacyabout some things. Somethings are yours and yours only, and others are hers and hers only. If those things that you want private will be a detriment to therelationship, then to me that would indicate that there are more problems in the relationship to begin with. So the private s- is a moot point.

i dont see why people delete their texts right after reading. isnt that the point of phone storage?

What is the point of KEEPING them? You read what it said, unless it is an address or directions, why do you need to SAVE them?

Dre, people on here believe that being in a relationship means not hiding anything. For some reason they believe NOT letting your person LOOK THOUGH (not use)your phone is just a way to prove that you are trustworthy. That is bull to me honestly. Grow a backbone dudes. If she doesn't PAY your bill, shedoesn't deserve to look through your phone.

What is the point of KEEPING them? You read what it said, unless it is an address or directions, why do you need to SAVE them?
Finally, I disagree with you.

"Save" is such a tricky word to use in this situation, it implies that youre taking any action in order to keep the message in your phone.
As far as Im concerned, I read the message and just forget about it. Im not going to go and delete every message because that is actually something I havephysically take the time to do.

laugh.gif

I too completely agree with this. I've had to deal with JOs sending my ex pics they didn't need to be sending him and he would try to use the"i can't control what they send me". It's like if this chick thinks you want to see her like this when she knows you have a gf thenthere's something wrong.

michelle

Only suckas let their woman "look through" their phone.

Basically. I take that as a sign my girl WANTS to look for something wrong.

And I'm a very private person to begin with so nobody goes through my phone. I just don't like that %*@%...

Back
Top Bottom