If you could relocate anywhere in the USA, where would it be and why? Advice needed

Im a new pharmacist.. The market really doesnt matter where youre looking, big city/small country. Chances of getting a job are just luck and right place/right time.. It aint like the entertainment industry where u need LA or NY or FML..

Im a new pharmacist.. The market really doesnt matter where youre looking, big city/small country. Chances of getting a job are just luck and right place/right time.. It aint like the entertainment industry where u need LA or NY or FML..

If I could go anywhere it would probably be Miami. Just for the beautiful Central and South American chicks there.
pimp.gif

If I could go anywhere it would probably be Miami. Just for the beautiful Central and South American chicks there.
pimp.gif

I just moved from the Bay Area to Los Angeles, and I'm telling you to go to the Bay. There truly is nothing like it.

I just moved from the Bay Area to Los Angeles, and I'm telling you to go to the Bay. There truly is nothing like it.

Originally Posted by peks03

florida, because they do not have a state income tax and a decent job market. weather can be a little humid, but they do have beaches that face in all directions depending on where you are.

yep, but i'd go because of the nice weather down there......

Originally Posted by peks03

florida, because they do not have a state income tax and a decent job market. weather can be a little humid, but they do have beaches that face in all directions depending on where you are.

yep, but i'd go because of the nice weather down there......

Chicago or cali ( south side aka long beach LA) best 2 places to live in the country

Chicago or cali ( south side aka long beach LA) best 2 places to live in the country

Back
Top Bottom