If you could relocate anywhere in the USA, where would it be and why? Advice needed

Seattle

My favorite place in the country with evergreens and snowcapped mtns nearby. Def expensive but well worth it IMO.

Im trying to get there myself.All the nearby waterbodies and other things make for great scenic drives.

Seattle

My favorite place in the country with evergreens and snowcapped mtns nearby. Def expensive but well worth it IMO.

Im trying to get there myself.All the nearby waterbodies and other things make for great scenic drives.

Lots of people are leaving most of the places already listed to come here, to Houston. I always say Houston is a great place to live, but a terrible place to visit. There are absolutely no tourist attractions out here, but there's virtually everything you could possibly want as a resident--and housing is cheap compared to other large cities (Houston is said to become the third largest city after this census--currently the fourth largest city in the country).

Lots of people are leaving most of the places already listed to come here, to Houston. I always say Houston is a great place to live, but a terrible place to visit. There are absolutely no tourist attractions out here, but there's virtually everything you could possibly want as a resident--and housing is cheap compared to other large cities (Houston is said to become the third largest city after this census--currently the fourth largest city in the country).

If I had to relocate I think a nice part of LA would be nice, also if I was wealthy I'd live in the suburbs of NJ close enough to the city but nice enough to live away from it. Also a vacation home in Florida. But I wouldn't move out of Mass just to relocate, circumstances would have to change.

If I had to relocate I think a nice part of LA would be nice, also if I was wealthy I'd live in the suburbs of NJ close enough to the city but nice enough to live away from it. Also a vacation home in Florida. But I wouldn't move out of Mass just to relocate, circumstances would have to change.

Seattle 
pimp.gif

I love AZ but If I had to move anywhere it would be,

1. Denver, Colorado
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Portland, Oregon
4. Bay Area (San Jose)

All have great weather and a decent job market.

I love AZ but If I had to move anywhere it would be,

1. Denver, Colorado
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Portland, Oregon
4. Bay Area (San Jose)

All have great weather and a decent job market.

currently in Florida decent as hell compared to just leaving NYC all of my life........ if it was any where else it would have to be clean o canada. move with pops MISS DA POPS ODE! sry had to put that out there.

currently in Florida decent as hell compared to just leaving NYC all of my life........ if it was any where else it would have to be clean o canada. move with pops MISS DA POPS ODE! sry had to put that out there.

honestly, i don't know 
laugh.gif

leaving nyc for some other city...i dunno, maybe somewhere in Florida like all other NYers do
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

honestly, i don't know 
laugh.gif

leaving nyc for some other city...i dunno, maybe somewhere in Florida like all other NYers do
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom