If you could just pick up and move anywhere in the country, where would it be and why?

I would only leave NY for somewhere overseas, hopefully I can be a Arsenal season ticket holder in the future.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I like it here in Texas. Really can't see myself living elsewhere even if I have the money.
Im the same way bro. I was born in Texas but lived in Florida and Pennsylvania for a little bit. Ive been to Cali, NY, etc...I just prefer TX. I want to move back to Ft. Worth as soon as I can.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOUSTON, TX.

SELF EXPLANATORY.

hol'n it doown! 
pimp.gif

but if i had to leave, i'd choose austin, tx. For the party scene and its not too far from home so I can visit mom and dad. 

or the bay area, cause i heard the girls over there are BAD 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ever since I was younger I've had this unexplained fascination with NC. I had the opportunity to go to Charolette for a couple days when I was in college, but didn't really have a chance to venture out and sightsee like I wanted to.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Chicago cuz i've never been there before

how do you know you'd like it?

personally, i gotta roll with the Bay area...

oaksterdam? BART? sunnyshine? word?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

move from miami-gardens to miami beach!

no way, you're in miami?

i HAVE to meet you, dude....

imma PM you lol

I'm from Detroit and I'm moving to San Diego, CA asap.  I just went back there last week to visit my cousin.  Perfect weather imo, beautiful women of every color, great downtown area, medicinal trees, laid back.  Can't beat the so cal lifestyle

Cali, Texas, or Florida. Prob would pick Cali..

Damn.. I can only dream

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

MIAMI BEACH if i could afford it.

def

gyms
beach
beautiful ppl
nightlife
motorcycle year round
shopping

yea mia has been on my move to list for a while.

If Canada wasn't the greatest place on Earth, I'd move to Florida.
Inexpensive housing, nice weather, easy living.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

LA, for so long I've felt I belonged there. My 10th grade teacher was from Oakland. We had a close relationship
I don't know why, but this had me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom