If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

My Spine. 2 Curvatures in my spine that go opposite directions hurt like no other at certain times...

I'm 2 inches shorter than I should be... and Im 5'10'' now...

And my bank account amount...
You should really see about getting that corrected before it leads to complications down the road bro...All the best.

I mean, I wore a brace and all, and they told me I shouldn't have to worry about it anymore... and I've been thinking about the surgery, but theythought of a flexible tube in my spine around my spinal cord... man the surgery scares the crap outta me...

Im small...well not small in that part of town...but im like maybe 5'6 or somewhere along the lines of that...and im skinny...and it's hard for me togain weight...other than that...im good

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I'm superficial....I'll say eye color.

Maybe height too? I'm 6' though so...maybe not.
Did you want to be taller or shorter?
Taller. For some reason I'm insecure as hell about my height whenever someone taller is around me.

I'd be 6'3" or 6'4". Not even for athletic purposes or anything, just because I wish I was that height.

My height. If only I was 11 feet tall nobody would get a shot up, I'll just keep my hands up and it wouldn't be considered goaltending if "theball is still going up".

I WANT TO BE RICHER
happy.gif

1-I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

Why the jocks get the fly girls
And me I get the hood rats
I tell 'em scat, skittle, skibobble
Got hit with a bottle

Jk

I wish i wasnt a quitter.
I quit the football team in highschool
Made the basketball team as staring jv, quit after 3 weeks becuase i cant commit to anything
broke up with my girlfriend because she wanted to be real serious serious
quit about like 8 jobs
Doing better though, have been going to the gym for 7 month straight. 5Days a week!!!!

Let me get that had clap.

laugh.gif
some dudes be steady flowin with the Ducktales "anacondas," "Bubble-taping to legs," "smaller johnsons"

I wish that I wasnt such a #@+! when it comes to girl
smh.gif

Such a pitiful excuse for a man I am

I wish i could be 6'4" also

some of you guys sound like height REALLY hurts your confidence level...you really shouldnt. if you dont care neither will the ladies (most at least) Lasttwo gf's were taller than me, and now I know that's something I actually look for lol...

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

some of you guys sound like height REALLY hurts your confidence level...you really shouldnt. if you dont care neither will the ladies (most at least) Last two gf's were taller than me, and now I know that's something I actually look for lol...
that's what I'm saying, I'm 5'7, bald, with no kind of hairline, and I still do my thang. It's makes me wonder what peoplethink makes a woman attracted to them???? If you can make a woman laugh, and show her your serious side, you straight.

Edit: it's like Ying and Yang, Babaaaay.

Back
Top Bottom