If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

hmm... good question. physically, probably height because i'm like 6' even but if i was 6'3-6'4 i probably would've had a better shot atcollege baseball... socially, just to attract more females. haven't been on a date/laid in a year +, more of a curse if you ask me...

man if i had abs right now it would be game over. i'd go everywhere with my shirt off and if i had to wear one i'd go with a beater or a tightundershirt. i dont even want too much just a four pack would be straight.

wrestling/boxing me > present me smh at me.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

hmm... good question. physically, probably height because i'm like 6' even but if i was 6'3-6'4 i probably would've had a better shot at college baseball... socially, just to attract more females. haven't been on a date/laid in a year +, more of a curse if you ask me...

Bit of a drought, but we all go through it. Better yourself in the mean time.

As for me, I'd like to be able to cope/move on better than I do now. Stuff bugs me longer than it should, and sometimes more than it should.

Physically, just be a bit taller I guess. I'd be so much hotter lol

My money making ability
tired.gif

My hair is just annoying, so that. My confidence varies too much. But I actually got over my height and skin color, I like them.

My Spine. 2 Curvatures in my spine that go opposite directions hurt like no other at certain times...

I'm 2 inches shorter than I should be... and Im 5'10'' now...

And my bank account amount...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

My Spine. 2 Curvatures in my spine that go opposite directions hurt like no other at certain times...

I'm 2 inches shorter than I should be... and Im 5'10'' now...

And my bank account amount...
You should really see about getting that corrected before it leads to complications down the road bro...All the best.

the music that i allow my roommate to play over my surround sound speaker....

i mean what the hell is a lip biting animal.....

Back
Top Bottom