If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

some of you guys sound like height REALLY hurts your confidence level...you really shouldnt. if you dont care neither will the ladies (most at least) Last two gf's were taller than me, and now I know that's something I actually look for lol...
that's what I'm saying, I'm 5'7, bald, with no kind of hairline, and I still do my thang. It's makes me wonder what people think makes a woman attracted to them???? If you can make a woman laugh, and show her your serious side, you straight.

Edit: it's like Ying and Yang, Babaaaay.
werd, Im barely 5'6 and I do okay. Last two gf's are 5'8 WITHOUT heels lol.

All Muscle
laugh.gif

my shallow side wants bigger boobs =/

but i wish i was more motivated and didnt sloth around so much.....im not getting any younger.

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

my shallow side wants bigger boobs =/

but i wish i was more motivated and didnt sloth around so much.....im not getting any younger.

repost
tongue.gif

But yea, I can be so content at times...gotta change that.

Superficial Me = Green or Hazel eyes...I'd drive shorties even more wild
laugh.gif
. That and if I could sing...
smh.gif

Logical Me = Be less lazy... I could be an olympic level athlete, or award winning scholar if I would apply myself more.

i want to be able to forgive and forget, that's something i haven't been able to get rid of for as long as i can remember. i never forget when i annoyor upset someone, and i never forget when they do the same for me. are other people like that too?

Back
Top Bottom