If we were in a depression,

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.
you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in
Vietnam can buy u healthcare, and a rich lifestyle.

LOL

I don't think its that easy. American money would be worthless anywhere in the world and that would mean American cashflow for other countries will drastically decrease, causing a chain like reaction world wide.

nerd.gif
Oh snaps, you didn't read that thread about GOLD?? It's not MONEY talks. GOLD TALKS. I got gold on me. I got a gold necklace worth more than my shoe collection, but that's no I wish some foreigner would try to take over the states just because we own them debt. I would buy an AK47( even though I live in in KALI and suppose to have one.) and blast anyone like COD 1-4. I'm staying right here in Oakland.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

you trippin fam. I can go back to Vietnam and live like a KING. We will be affected, but at the same time, money in

Your perception of the real world is very warped. You think America is like a bubble or something and that what happens here won't affects the rest of the world. How old are you dude? If America falls, the world falls. That includes Vietnam, which happens to trade heavily with America.
Funny....I said almost the exact same thing and people thought I was crazy and just laughed.
laugh.gif

If the United States was in a depression, the entire world would be affected, and leaving the US wouldn't help you at all.

LOL

I don't think its that easy. American money would be worthless anywhere in the world and that would mean American cashflow for other countries will drastically decrease, causing a chain like reaction world wide.

nerd.gif
Oh snaps, you didn't read that thread about GOLD?? It's not MONEY talks. GOLD TALKS. I got gold on me. I got a gold necklace worth more than my shoe collection, but that's no I wish some foreigner would try to take over the states just because we own them debt. I would buy an AK47( even though I live in in KALI and suppose to have one.) and blast anyone like COD 1-4. I'm staying right here in Oakland.

indifferent.gif
why the stoneface??? Man, that's my beliefs,if USA is suffering through depression, I will ride this wave. I'm playin, about blastingpeople ( sarcasm fam). Peace.

Edit: You acting ethnocentric yourself if you think USA controls EVERYTHING. I know for sure I can go back to Vietnam and live like LAGUNA BEACH in my villagebecause we live organic brother. We catch everything, grow everything, and build everything on our own.

Originally Posted by s dubl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn NT is serious about how you phrase your words. I'm going on 30 and you can tell by me using the word ROLLING. I feel good having NT staffreplying to my old ess thread.

Edit: I'm rollin with tha homies.

LOL

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
why the stoneface??? Man, that's my beliefs,if USA is suffering through depression, I will ride this wave. I'm playin, about blasting people ( sarcasm fam). Peace.

Edit: You acting ethnocentric yourself if you think USA controls EVERYTHING. I know for sure I can go back to Vietnam and live like LAGUNA BEACH in my village because we live organic brother. We catch everything, grow everything, and build everything on our own.
roll.gif
@ dudes using vocabulary w/out knowing the meaning.Ethnocentrism is the belief in the superiority of one's culture and ethnic group. Due to globalization, especially during the 80's, the world economyis inter-connected in ways one cannot even fathom. America is the engine that runs the turbine. And with our problems, American consumers buy less products,which are shipped from China, who receives machinery from Germany. <-- Just an example.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

LOL

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
why the stoneface??? Man, that's my beliefs,if USA is suffering through depression, I will ride this wave. I'm playin, about blasting people ( sarcasm fam). Peace.

Edit: You acting ethnocentric yourself if you think USA controls EVERYTHING. I know for sure I can go back to Vietnam and live like LAGUNA BEACH in my village because we live organic brother. We catch everything, grow everything, and build everything on our own.
roll.gif
@ dudes using vocabulary w/out knowing the meaning. Ethnocentrism is the belief in the superiority of one's culture and ethnic group. Due to globalization, especially during the 80's, the world economy is inter-connected in ways one cannot even fathom. America is the engine that runs the turbine. And with our problems, American consumers buy less products, which are shipped from China, who receives machinery from Germany. <-- Just an example.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You proving my point fam. You acting ethnocentric right now. IF AMERICA collapse RIGHT NOW, yes other countries will suffer because they have investedor have their economy take a major hit, but you must be a fool to think I can't live like a King in Vietnam or Thailand. I can go over there and catch myown food and get water for FREE. Travel out the country man. That's why I said I love seeing the slums of other countries in another thread. America, likemyself refer to those places as slums, but they are paradise. You DON'T have to worry about rent,utilities, or food, cause you can pay rent, and utilities1 time for life and food, you can catch it. There are other qualities in life that are better than living in the USA. I'm just playing devil's advocatehere. I'm not leaving the USA, cause I love being American. It's like turning your back on the Raiders when you a Die-Hard Raider fan.

then why dont you go live like a "king" in vietnam now? because we arent in a depression yet? or because your collecting more of your "goldchains"

this thread is over... lets keep it movin

Originally Posted by DomNator27

then why dont you go live like a "king" in vietnam now? because we arent in a depression yet? or because your collecting more of your "gold chains"

this thread is over... lets keep it movin
I was waiting for a reply like this. I made this thread to see who would leave, that's all. And what's wrong with leaving? You see othernations leaving through war-torn countries. You just haven't been through it yet. I ain't leaving. I want to suffer in the great USA. You have tosuffer to be great. I think this nation has suffer and can suffer more to learn its own mistakes. You didn't read what I said though, I'm playingdevil's advocate dunny as far as living like a KING in other places. BTW, Some people are already leaving so don't get mad at me. And yes, I can livelike a KING in Vietnam or Thailand right now, it's just my heart doesn't want to give up on the great US of A.

I came to a conclusion, and in it, I concluded that I will not die in this country.

-smile

any kind of depression here in the US is still better than our economy back home!

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Your perception of the real world is very warped. You think America is like a bubble or something and that what happens here won't affects the rest of the world. How old are you dude? If America falls, the world falls. That includes Vietnam, which happens to trade heavily with America.

yea i pretty much thought if we really got into another depression the whole world feels it.

man i been thinking about leaving for the longest time.

but im only 19 and im still in school so i got to wait till at least 23-25 to leave so i can finish (i want to go to graduate school)

regardless can't wait to HIT latin america. livin like a king for the win

I would just go back to Africa, its not affected by the recession at all because theres nothing there to recede. Its a S___hole. You go back there and 10 buckscan buy you food for a year. You live likea freakin emperor as long as you dont get killed, shot, raped, kidnapped, forced into slavery, etc...

Back
Top Bottom