If they were still alive....?

Originally Posted by proper english

ya'll serious about MJ huh? 
laugh.gif
 Post-mortem hype MAYBE .. but did ya'll forget how much white America despised him for being an alleged pedo? 

Did you forget that much of white Catholic Americans protested the Beatles when your boy said they were bigger than Jesus?
grin.gif

Besides, for every one person who didn't like MJ for those allegations, there's probably 2 people who didn't give a !!%$.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Beatles w/o a doubt. 

i'd have to disagree, it would be epic yes,but not like mj

mj would not only draw the beetles crowd but he would also draw alot of younger ppl,teenagers outnumber older ppl and i cant picture many people under 30 going to see the beetles over mj

There are a couple of things wrong with your argument (never mind the fact that you spelled 'Beatles' wrong). I don't think MJ would draw an older crowd at all - it would be unusual to find a MJ fan over 40 - where there are a lot of Beatles fans in their 60s and 70s now. I also think you are wrong in that there are more teenagers than older people - with the way life expectancy (at least in the developed world) is going all the numbers show that there are a lot more older people around now. They're certainly not outnumbered by teenagers.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Beatles w/o a doubt. 

mj would not only draw the beetles crowd but he would also draw alot of younger ppl,teenagers outnumber older ppl and i cant picture many people under 30 going to see the beetles over mj

There are a couple of things wrong with your argument (never mind the fact that you spelled 'Beatles' wrong). I don't think MJ would draw an older crowd at all - it would be unusual to find a MJ fan over 40 - where there are a lot of Beatles fans in their 60s and 70s now. I also think you are wrong in that there are more teenagers than older people - with the way life expectancy (at least in the developed world) is going all the numbers show that there are a lot more older people around now. They're certainly not outnumbered by teenagers.

you just proved my point my dude...

how many 60-70 yr olds you know that would stand in a stadium with tens of thousands of people

and mj is a global attraction,he got chicks cryin for him in thailand,kids fainting in africa and prisoners doin the thriller dance in the philippines

not saying that the beatles fans arent deep as well but we are talking about who would come out to see a show and i think mj wins

Originally Posted by iBlink

blink-182 > the Beatles
I know you're just joking and all, but what exactly do you like about Blink 182?  My roommate 2nd year of college was absolutely obsessed with them.  He got some stupid rabbit and some stupid smily face tattooed on his arm.  The singing is so whiny and annoying I absolutely cannot stand it.

i would have guess MJ but i guess most are sayin the beatles...idk, im a lil ignorant to the Beatle mania that once was.

I would rather Sit down and meet with Tupac tho...

Originally Posted by eaalto

blink-182 > the Beatles
I know you're just joking and all, but what exactly do you like about Blink 182?  My roommate 2nd year of college was absolutely obsessed with them.  He got some stupid rabbit and some stupid smily face tattooed on his arm.  The singing is so whiny and annoying I absolutely cannot stand it.

QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd rather see Spacewolf

To the people questioning the Beatles popularity, here is something to think about. In this past decade (2000-2010), the Beatles were the number 2 selling artist behind Em. They outsold MJ, Bob Marley, 2pac, Elvis, Biggie, Jay-z, Nas, Outcast, Mariah Carey, Lil Wayne, Nelly, 50 Cent, Nysnc and any other artist you can think of, and they haven't made a single song in over 40+ years.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Beatles w/o a doubt. 

I'm sorry dude but that is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread....Unusual to find an MJ fan over 40?R u serious?
roll.gif

MJs death shut down the internet dude. I know plenty of people over 40...and 60 who LOVE MJ...Most of the people who loved the beatles are dead themselves.
I'd drop outta school and sale my car to see MJ perform one more time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not knocking the Beatles but Mikes return would cause tsunamis on the moon...

Most of the people who love the Beatles are dead?
laugh.gif

If the Beatles were in their prime during MJ's era, or if Lennon died when the internet and 24 news were around like MJ, his death would be near the impact of MJ's death.

Both would be huge if they were to magically come back, I'd give the slight nod to the Beatles.

Originally Posted by eaalto

blink-182 > the Beatles
Clearly you don't know much then. I'm 100% serial my dude.

God I love the Beatles. Def the Beatles.

I would go to a Beatles concert over Mike Jack if they were on the same night. I would DIVO Mike.

Back
Top Bottom