If there is anything I believe in, its Karma. Karma Apperication.

Yeah Karma is a two way track, but this is too evident in my life to reject. Karma works both ways; Do good, good will return; Do bad; bad will return.

what do you say about billionaires and millionaires who get rich the dirty way, befriending others but they got the $$$$$. do they live a sad lonely life in amansion away from family who he befriended?

not sure what to believe honestly.

i hope karma doesn't exist
indifferent.gif

my girl broke up wit me a year ago because i wuldnt hit it raw without any protection on her end..she didnt wanna use BC pills or anythin, and i loved thischick and she hurt me badddddddddddd..i had it worse than usher

then...i found out she got pregnant by some dude less than 2 months later..
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love karma !

Karma is whatever we "perceive" it to be. Most of it could be pure coincidence. I call it psychological medication.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Karma is real....but it doesn't always catch up to people....not always. Some avoid it.

lol why do you sound like you have inside information we don't.

karma's not real son, it's just a way of explaining life being an up & down rollercoaster

done nothing but good my entire life..have yet to get some of that good back.. wanna explain that sir
indifferent.gif

i egged this dudes whip once, the next day i got into a car accident. smh. karmas no joke

i think its coo, keeps me on my toes. stops me from doing stupid stuff.

i don't know about ya'll but i got that instant karma

Originally Posted by magneto621

my girl broke up wit me a year ago because i wuldnt hit it raw without any protection on her end..she didnt wanna use BC pills or anythin, and i loved this chick and she hurt me badddddddddddd..i had it worse than usher

then...i found out she got pregnant by some dude less than 2 months later..
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love karma !
your negative energy breeds negative energy as well. wishing misfortune .. or celebrating it is horrible.

i am a firm believer that if you do good for the world, the world will do good for you. that includes positive actions and positive thoughts.

i was at the gym the other day, saw this girl curling 10LB and 20 on the other hand , i was like %$# lol, i put up 45 one side of the bench and one on theother , i lift it then i notice one side was heavier , i put 25 on the other side lol instint karma

i hope karma is for real b/c i want some bad things to happen to the person that stole my laptop and ipod

Back
Top Bottom