If the United States had a natural disaster across all the States ...

Originally Posted by shogun

we'd be wiped out like the dinosaurs.  maybe a new species will rule the world after us.  a dinosaur / human hybrid
eek.gif
Chris Bosh?

The largest economic partnership in the world is USA and China. You better believe China would be interested in keeping the USA afloat. Also other economic partners like Japan, Saudi Arabia, UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, South Korea, India, etc.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

^^He said across all the states tho
what difference does that make?  Kuwait's gonna be like "nah we straight... we dont wanna help South Dakota"?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kind of natural disaster is just attacking the US though? You might as well say the whole western hemisphere.

The largest economic partnership in the world is USA and China.
Wrong. Its Canada. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I swear some of you guys need to educate yourselves about this sorta stuff. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are literally your best friends, but none of you know anything about us lol. Just a heads up[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]more trade is driven across the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit and Windsor then all U.S. exports [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to Japan combined.[/font]

Anyways, it's in EVERYONE'S best interest to aid a G8 country as we have such a large impact

on the world economy. But not just that, any country who needs help in times like these. 

Sometimes it boggles my mind what some of you have to say. Not everything is about money, 

imports and exports, who controls what, or foreign investment. And especially worrying if America

will have their back during World War 3. That's ridiculous. When someone needs help during

disasters like this its the humane thing to do. People are in need, and everyone does what they can 

to help out. You know why? Because everyone else would expect the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]same for them. [/font]We are a 

global community and everything we do impacts one another. Theres no underground conspiracy,

or ulterior motive, people are allowed to genuinely do the right thing.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Hell no, other countries know that we start our own disasters here. (Katrina, 9/11) 

Oh yeah, and we are the ones who like to invade other countries and loot resources.

Why would anyone want to help us out?

We start our own disasters? So Jay Z and The Illuminati just planned 9/11 and Katrina right so poor innocent people could just disappear and die?

Please tell me your not serious. I don't even find it remotely funny. Its not a joke. Those are serious cases where people DIED. That is not a joke so stop.
Preach on.  Gotta love those oh so intelligent conspiracy theorists 
pimp.gif

One thing I never understood about them, if our government is that evil and it's so bad here, WHY are they still here?  Won't miss them one bit if they left 
wink.gif

Calling me a conspiracy theorist would be inaccurate. It's really not a theory that 9/11 was caused by our govt. You guys call me an idiot, when your eyes are closed. You think some Arabs came into town and conspired to hijack those planes and blow %*+% up and it worked? Oh yeah then coincidently enough, baby Bush decides to go invade the country who pissed off daddy and read carefully, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW YORK. Weapons of mass destruction? WHERE?!! Ask Immortal Technique and when he says yeah that happened, call him an idiot.

Damn, what happened next? A lot of rich white men got REALLY rich. Wait a minute, I'm an idiot. This makes no sense. WINNERS, word to Charlie Sheen.

The Levees in New Orleans? We knew they were going to break. Cmon, the US govt didn't go help those people out, they just went in and shot dudes from rooftops. We went across the world to help Japan quicker than we could get to Louisiana? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

I love the Jay Z comment. Yeah him and Bush had dinner and planned the whole war out.
laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Super volcano? What? We will at least have some sort of indication or warning prior to that right? All I need is a day's notice so I can priceline.com myself out of the country, or hell jump in the whip and hightail it to Mexico
When that volcano blows the ONLY people left are the Australians, they won't let anyone in.

It probably won't go for a long time though.

Calling me a conspiracy theorist would be inaccurate. It's really not a theory that 9/11 was caused by our govt. You guys call me an idiot, when your eyes are closed. You think some Arabs came into town and conspired to hijack those planes and blow %*+% up and it worked? Oh yeah then coincidently enough, baby Bush decides to go invade the country who pissed off daddy and read carefully, IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW YORK. Weapons of mass destruction? WHERE?!! Ask Immortal Technique and when he says yeah that happened, call him an idiot.

Damn, what happened next? A lot of rich white men got REALLY rich. Wait a minute, I'm an idiot. This makes no sense. WINNERS, word to Charlie Sheen.

The Levees in New Orleans? We knew they were going to break. Cmon, the US govt didn't go help those people out, they just went in and shot dudes from rooftops. We went across the world to help Japan quicker than we could get to Louisiana? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

I love the Jay Z comment. Yeah him and Bush had dinner and planned the whole war out.
laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif
Great job perpetuating the understanding that conspiracy theorists are complete morons.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whiterails

laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif
Great job perpetuating the understanding that conspiracy theorists are complete morons.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know what perpetuate means. Maybe you can tell me what in my statement is inaccurate, since you know such big words.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

No one would help.

Countries only act as allies with the U.S. because of it's power - its in their best interest

One day yall gonna need help and no one is gonna jump.
Nahhhhhhhhhhh.

Canada, China, and the rich parts of Europe would never let anything happen to us.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Actual funds used[/h2]
An article in the April 29, 2007 Washington Post claimed that of the $854 million offered by foreign countries, whom the article dubs "allies," to the US Government, only $40 million of the funds had been spent "for disaster victims or reconstruction" as of the date of publication (less than 5%).[sup][55][/sup]

Additionally, a large portion of the $854 million in aid offered went uncollected, including over $400 million in oil

(almost 50%).

laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know what perpetuate means. Maybe you can tell me what in my statement is inaccurate, since you know such big words.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not in the habit of arguing with people like you on the internet, but the inaccuracies start with you claiming "Calling me a conspiracy theorist would be innacutate", and gets worse from there.

laugh.gif
  No
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, someone is off the meds.

None of you can tell me why I'm so dumb huh?

I'm off my meds or I'm a moron sounds nice, but what am I saying thats wrong? Anyone?
Prove me wrong, NT is acting like Fox news today. It's not like I wrote a lot of content.

I need a favor. I want one person to tell me the reason we toppled Iraq. The real reason....
This should be easy for you smart shoe collectors. I'm crazy for thinking rich white men have
an agenda.

Someone else tell me that I'm crazy for thinking New Orleans was suspiciously mishandled?
Shooting American citizens that lost their homes is not aid. Explosions heard during flooding?
I didn't see things in Japan blowing up besides the power plants and that was the most terrifying
flooding video I have ever seen.

I'm going to go clean my cement 3s with my gasmask.

I'm off my meds or I'm a moron sounds nice, but what am I saying thats wrong? Anyone?
Prove me wrong, NT is acting like Fox news today. It's not like I wrote a lot of content.

I need a favor. I want one person to tell me the reason we toppled Iraq. The real reason....
This should be easy for you smart shoe collectors. I'm crazy for thinking rich white men have
an agenda.

Someone else tell me that I'm crazy for thinking New Orleans was suspiciously mishandled?
Shooting American citizens that lost their homes is not aid. Explosions heard during flooding?
I didn't see things in Japan blowing up besides the power plants and that was the most terrifying
flooding video I have ever seen.

I'm going to go clean my cement 3s with my gasmask.
no one wants to feed the troll

Prove you wrong? You have said nothing that holds any weight. How are we supposed to prove your made up fairy-tales wrong? You have posted nothing to back up your claims.

Originally Posted by MECKS

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Actual funds used[/h2]
An article in the April 29, 2007 Washington Post claimed that of the $854 million offered by foreign countries, whom the article dubs "allies," to the US Government, only $40 million of the funds had been spent "for disaster victims or reconstruction" as of the date of publication (less than 5%).[sup][55][/sup]

Additionally, a large portion of the $854 million in aid offered went uncollected, including over $400 million in oil

(almost 50%).

I don't care what you all think about me, but don't things like this shock you ^

Firefighters that rushed to ground zero are dying because they got sick and the govt. won't help them?

Some of you live under rocks with your head in the sand thinking the United Staes govt cares about you. 

Pig Love wrote:
I don't care what you all think about me, but don't things like this shock you ^

Firefighters that rushed to ground zero are dying because they got sick and the govt. won't help them?

Some of you live under rocks with your head in the sand thinking the United Staes govt cares about you. 

The funny part is that I bet everything you posted you believe as FACT but you havn't done one iota to fight the powers that are.  Oh but I bet you have a color coordinated outfit that matches your Che tshirt right? 
laugh.gif
   PYP my man. Let's see that fit.
che-guevara-t-shirt-55-p.jpg

I wish I had a Che shirt. ^

You want to come protest with me on the white house lawn?

If all of the NT fam showed up, we might have a chance to be
like Egypt. Oh yeah NT and like half the US population. That
scene in the Boondocks is not so far fetched, I thought of that
like ten years ago.

Back
Top Bottom