If NT made a Starter cap would you buy one?

Originally Posted by Method Man

Tracy McGrady swingman jerseys.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I feel it's currently a fad that may die out. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. It's a sign of the times and pays homage to 2 eras.

NT what say you?

ntstartercap1copy.jpg

STPL-Pigeon-Type-Starter-Cap_2.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yessss... Idk Why This Hasnt Already Been Done Yet. Missed Out On The NT New Era Fitted A While Ago.... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I feel it's currently a fad that may die out. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be done. It's a sign of the times and pays homage to 2 eras.

NT what say you?

ntstartercap1copy.jpg

STPL-Pigeon-Type-Starter-Cap_2.jpg

Yessss... Idk Why This Hasnt Already Been Done Yet. Missed Out On The NT New Era Fitted A While Ago.... 
ohwell.gif

FYI: New Era snapbacks have been proposed.

They have their advantages from a sales perspective in that we wouldn't have to worry about size distributions. Ordering and distribution becomes a much simpler proposition.

Rajah, the man responsible for the original NT Fitteds, has assured me that the quality is surprisingly good, and he's a cap connoisseur.  Personally, I'm not yet convinced.

As sneaker consumers, we always pushed for premium quality and integrity.  Part of me feels like a NT snapback would be like a Lamborghini with plastic body panels and a 4 cylinder engine.  Why cut corners?  Do we really need an "economy model?"  We also want our stuff to be relatively timeless, whereas snapbacks seem destined to be packed into the dusty recesses of closets and the bottoms of drawers along with tall tees, Iceberg History sweaters, and Tracy McGrady swingman jerseys.

I don't like the idea of intentionally releasing a lesser quality product just to capitalize on a fad.

Would anyone like to make a strong case for the quality and long-term viability of New Era snapbacks?
btw what/who determines what is sold in the niketalk store?
Our staff, though our decisions are made in response to demand expressed by our fellow members.  The t-shirts and caps were precipitated by several years of ongoing requests.
what is business other than capitalizing on a fad?
fashion isnt a linear thing that can only go one way.

if the people want snapbacks then you should do it.

and dont throw iceberg history in there cause only a very small minorty of people could ever afford that and the ones who could, still wear theirs now.

my fantasia mickey jeans are still in rotation.

if its dope then its dope.

They have their advantages from a sales perspective in that we wouldn't have to worry about size distributions. Ordering and distribution becomes a much simpler proposition.

Rajah, the man responsible for the original NT Fitteds, has assured me that the quality is surprisingly good, and he's a cap connoisseur.  Personally, I'm not yet convinced.

As sneaker consumers, we always pushed for premium quality and integrity.  Part of me feels like a NT snapback would be like a Lamborghini with plastic body panels and a 4 cylinder engine.  Why cut corners?  Do we really need an "economy model?"  We also want our stuff to be relatively timeless, whereas snapbacks seem destined to be packed into the dusty recesses of closets and the bottoms of drawers along with tall tees, Iceberg History sweaters, and Tracy McGrady swingman jerseys.

I don't like the idea of intentionally releasing a lesser quality product just to capitalize on a fad.

Would anyone like to make a strong case for the quality and long-term viability of New Era snapbacks?
Our staff, though our decisions are made in response to demand expressed by our fellow members.  The t-shirts and caps were precipitated by several years of ongoing requests.
what is business other than capitalizing on a fad?
fashion isnt a linear thing that can only go one way.

if the people want snapbacks then you should do it.

and dont throw iceberg history in there cause only a very small minorty of people could ever afford that and the ones who could, still wear theirs now.

my fantasia mickey jeans are still in rotation.

if its dope then its dope.

Come on Meth, you're my mans 100 grand. But why you gotta take shots at my dude T Mac though?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I loved my T Mac Orlando authentic back in the day 
embarassed.gif
 Those stars were TOO TOUGH. 

But back on topic - I've held a New era snap-back before, and it felt as if the structure was just as good as that of a 59fifty. Its only loose in the back of course because of the adjustable part. 

I personally would cop a NT snap-back and fitted, but I missed out on the fitteds 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom