If NT made a Starter cap would you buy one?

FYI: New Era snapbacks have been proposed.

They have their advantages from a sales perspective in that we wouldn't have to worry about size distributions. Ordering and distribution becomes a much simpler proposition.

Rajah, the man responsible for the original NT Fitteds, has assured me that the quality is surprisingly good, and he's a cap connoisseur.  Personally, I'm not yet convinced.

As sneaker consumers, we always pushed for premium quality and integrity.  Part of me feels like a NT snapback would be like a Lamborghini with plastic body panels and a 4 cylinder engine.  Why cut corners?  Do we really need an "economy model?"  We also want our stuff to be relatively timeless, whereas snapbacks seem destined to be packed into the dusty recesses of closets and the bottoms of drawers along with tall tees, Iceberg History sweaters, and Tracy McGrady swingman jerseys.

I don't like the idea of intentionally releasing a lesser quality product just to capitalize on a fad.

Would anyone like to make a strong case for the quality and long-term viability of New Era snapbacks?
btw what/who determines what is sold in the niketalk store?

Our staff, though our decisions are made in response to demand expressed by our fellow members.  The t-shirts and caps were precipitated by several years of ongoing requests.

They have their advantages from a sales perspective in that we wouldn't have to worry about size distributions. Ordering and distribution becomes a much simpler proposition.

Rajah, the man responsible for the original NT Fitteds, has assured me that the quality is surprisingly good, and he's a cap connoisseur.  Personally, I'm not yet convinced.

As sneaker consumers, we always pushed for premium quality and integrity.  Part of me feels like a NT snapback would be like a Lamborghini with plastic body panels and a 4 cylinder engine.  Why cut corners?  Do we really need an "economy model?"  We also want our stuff to be relatively timeless, whereas snapbacks seem destined to be packed into the dusty recesses of closets and the bottoms of drawers along with tall tees, Iceberg History sweaters, and Tracy McGrady swingman jerseys.

I don't like the idea of intentionally releasing a lesser quality product just to capitalize on a fad.

Would anyone like to make a strong case for the quality and long-term viability of New Era snapbacks?

Our staff, though our decisions are made in response to demand expressed by our fellow members.  The t-shirts and caps were precipitated by several years of ongoing requests.

New Era Snapbacks look horrible. No thanks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

hell no 
sick.gif

fitted plz

we need a NT crew neck though... i been sayin this when the fitteds were about to come out
frown.gif

Agreed a nt crew neck or hoody would be dope for the fall.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

hell no 
sick.gif

fitted plz

we need a NT crew neck though... i been sayin this when the fitteds were about to come out
frown.gif

Agreed a nt crew neck or hoody would be dope for the fall.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I swear when you come through with info I take threads serious .
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

I swear when you come through with info I take threads serious .

I would greatly appreciate a NikeTalk snap back

I personally have been wearing snap back hats for the past 10 years.  Ever since high school.  I don't know if it matters but I am white and do not wear that many fitted hats because i don't like they way they fit me (my head is bigger around 7 1/2, and when i wear them it sits too high on my head and has a weird bubble thing in the back when worn forward,  i have to pull the hat down over my ears for my head to reach the top of the hat, i don't like that look on myself at all).  So I do not see snap backs as a fad, and I think it is an excellent idea and if they were made i would purchase one.

I would greatly appreciate a NikeTalk snap back

I personally have been wearing snap back hats for the past 10 years.  Ever since high school.  I don't know if it matters but I am white and do not wear that many fitted hats because i don't like they way they fit me (my head is bigger around 7 1/2, and when i wear them it sits too high on my head and has a weird bubble thing in the back when worn forward,  i have to pull the hat down over my ears for my head to reach the top of the hat, i don't like that look on myself at all).  So I do not see snap backs as a fad, and I think it is an excellent idea and if they were made i would purchase one.

Back
Top Bottom