If MethodMan or Dirtyliscous died tomorrow

If the summit see happened(which I hope it doesn't) it'll probably be packed since we'd all want to see meths face. Watch the casket be sealed when you get there. FUUUUUUU-

102jnli.gif

Meth making that assured me that he was human.
No computer to date would be able to comprehend ninjahood, "da" does not compute.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

If the summit see happened(which I hope it doesn't) it'll probably be packed since we'd all want to see meths face. Watch the casket be sealed when you get there. FUUUUUUU-
Nah, we'll crack it open with crowbars, but it'll be like Lex Luthor unmasking the Flash:

Nah, we'll crack it open with crowbars, but it'll be like Lex Luthor unmasking the Flash:

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

102jnli.gif

No computer to date would be able to comprehend ninjahood, "da" does not compute.
laugh.gif

This chart came out of nowhere too. I saw it, then looked at the avy..... mind was blown.

Meth won't even show his face here. NT summit at his funeral? wut?
laugh.gif

The WDYWT based around it would be awesome though.

102jnli.gif

laugh.gif

This chart came out of nowhere too. I saw it, then looked at the avy..... mind was blown.

Meth won't even show his face here. NT summit at his funeral? wut?
laugh.gif

The WDYWT based around it would be awesome though.

laugh.gif
 watch as soon as you guys crack it open dude is wearing that mask 
laugh.gif

nt needs meth man he's like our greatest keept secret...he's like area 51,aliens, big foot, loch ness all rolled up into one!

laugh.gif
 watch as soon as you guys crack it open dude is wearing that mask 
laugh.gif

nt needs meth man he's like our greatest keept secret...he's like area 51,aliens, big foot, loch ness all rolled up into one!

Originally Posted by richyung412

Why yall saying method man aint human?? Everytime i message him he gets back to me in a timely matter
  Are you new here? Method Man is a computer program designed by the Microsoft corporation. A prototype that never went into production because of cost but was given to a small sneaker community for further observation and test. So far the results are astounding and is in consideration for mass production.

Originally Posted by richyung412

Why yall saying method man aint human?? Everytime i message him he gets back to me in a timely matter
  Are you new here? Method Man is a computer program designed by the Microsoft corporation. A prototype that never went into production because of cost but was given to a small sneaker community for further observation and test. So far the results are astounding and is in consideration for mass production.

You know how they say people poop right after they die, then is it safe to say Meth's last poop will reflect the size of his typical NT post?

You know how they say people poop right after they die, then is it safe to say Meth's last poop will reflect the size of his typical NT post?

Meth would be in his cobra commander helmet if he died. I copy pasted one of his shorter respnses on to Word once and it was almost a page single spaced, imagine what his will looks like

Meth would be in his cobra commander helmet if he died. I copy pasted one of his shorter respnses on to Word once and it was almost a page single spaced, imagine what his will looks like

If Meth left, then never again would I have to scroll through his ridiculously long posts, and the subsequent circle jerk responses of his disciples who worship every word he types.

If Meth left, then never again would I have to scroll through his ridiculously long posts, and the subsequent circle jerk responses of his disciples who worship every word he types.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

NT wouldn't be as fun...

But yo - imagine the long %#! dissertation Meth would leave on his tombstone - !$!! would take up three graves
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not even half as long as Rexanglorum's, though.Just kidding, Rex.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

NT wouldn't be as fun...

But yo - imagine the long %#! dissertation Meth would leave on his tombstone - !$!! would take up three graves
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not even half as long as Rexanglorum's, though.Just kidding, Rex.

If MM or Dirty wants to permanently ban OP, he would have my support.

One of the worst threads I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom