Ice hockey 2010 Winter Olympics (CANADA VS. USA GOLD MEDAL 3:15PM EST SUNDAY)

laugh.gif
 it must pain them to cheer pronger.

please stop showing his face
sick.gif

Hope these Sharks players don't get too relaxed, we still got a season to play. Watch Pavelski is going to be beefing with them in the locker room.

It's up to Gary Bettman and the NHL to build on this now...remember everyone thought soccer was gonna get big in the U.S. after the 2002 World Cup and the hype died after a year. This is gonna be their best chance to get the NHL back to its popularity of the 90s

Well if Bettman has anything to do with it, there will be no growth. Heck, he isn't sure he wants NHL players to play in the Olympics, guy is an idiot

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Miller looks like he was contemplating suicide. Hold your head up man, you did a phenomenal job.

dude was asking him all these questions, I'd be like "I....I'm sorry, I cant do this anymore
frown.gif
"

Miller was a beast though, definitely earned tourny MVP.

Originally Posted by Physicx

congrats usa, seriously

cant wait to see all the trendy bandwagon fans come monday
laugh.gif
smh.gif

any exposure for the NHL is good...my team (coyotes) have been saved because they are playing good and this will add.

this game means so much more...hopefully some of the people who tuned in can catch on to hockey. honestly i dont like watching it on tv (except the playoffs and winter classic) but in most markets tickets are cheap and so worth it. every game i have gone to i have had a blast!!

sid the kid does it again
smh.gif
but team usa has a bright future! what a great tournament

2 Olympic Gold Medals, 1 Stanley Cup,1 Hart trophy...and he's only 23
smh.gif
sick.gif

there's no stopping our Hockey Program
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Miller looks like he was contemplating suicide. Hold your head up man, you did a phenomenal job.

The whole team was like that, I cant imagine how disappointed they are but they represented the US very well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom