Ice hockey 2010 Winter Olympics (CANADA VS. USA GOLD MEDAL 3:15PM EST SUNDAY)

This game was incredible. Both teams deserved the 3 pts.

Team Canada dont need Mike Green...Doughty has been arguably Canada's best d-man in the 3 games so far. The problem has been guys like Pronger playing like crap so far which no one could've seen coming.

Marleau, Thornton and Heatley getting early practice for being down in the post season.

laugh.gif
couldn't help myself.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Team Canada dont need Mike Green...Doughty has been arguably Canada's best d-man in the 3 games so far. The problem has been guys like Pronger playing like crap so far which no one could've seen coming.

no canada got schooled.

This is what I have been waiting 4 years for! The only event worth watching for the winter olympics is Hockey and I was waiting for this matchup for way too long and it proved to be AWESOME. Epic Game! U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A!!!

I don't watch hockey on a consistent basis, but that was an awesome game.

One regret of mine is not following hockey when I was younger.

(Just in time for How to Make It in America
grin.gif
.)

It is a danm crime that Mike Green was left off this team. a CRIME.

Also Brodeur can take his overrated !%* out of net.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Miller.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude was disgusting.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Marleau, Thornton and Heatley getting early practice for being down in the post season.

laugh.gif
couldn't help myself.
You forgot Boyle
laugh.gif

Nice win for the US.

Miller + Opportunistic U.S. attack + 2 Brodeur mistakes = USA win

Canadian tv analysts now are saying that they think Brodeur will get benched in the next game vs. Germany. It's just speculation though.

Canada will have to win 4 in a row, including Russia in the QFs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
couldve used carter. pronger and whoever he's paired w/ are playing like trash.

miller
pimp.gif

ole-ole-ole....usa!
pimp.gif

Miller showed why he has been the best goalie this year......

Pronger needs to be benched

I would def take Doughty over Green......Green is a liability defensively where Doughty isn't.

I said it at the start, but Luongo should be the goalie the rest of the way out.

Perry......what are you doing?
smh.gif

Canada needs to take Tuesday's game against Germany to get their $%!# together and gel a little more as a team. Then get ready for the Russians.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

It is a danm crime that Mike Green was left off this team. a CRIME.

Also Brodeur can take his overrated !%* out of net.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Miller.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude was disgusting.

Green is awful. It's cliche, I know, but I seriously think a pylon plays better defence than him.

I didnt mean in place of Doughty. Doughty played out of his mind tonight. He made all the right plays defensively, and I think that he did man the point pretty well tonight as well. Problem is like you said. Pronger is a pile of doo doo, and Weber didnt play well at all (never been a fan of him).

Ive said from the beginning, that goaltending is going to win this competition. Miller proved that much tonight. Is it over? Hell no. But we sure as hell arent going to win anything if we cant put the puck in the damn net again.We have to go with Roberto the rest of the way. Marty hasnt looked like his regular self these two games.

This was, by far, the best game of hockey I have watched. Such a fast game, very quick puck movement, and the game was pretty physical. Im amazed at how well both teams played, specifically Miller.

Canadian players are SOFT.

##$%.

laugh.gif
couldn't help myself.

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thread doubling by just this game alone.

Luongo deserves a chance vs Germany. I'm not saying it was all Marty, cause the Defense was sub-par, but giving up 4 on this stage isnt a good look.

I was on the edge of my seat when it was 4-3, the Canadians starting shooting like crazy. The most exciting hockey game I've seen in a long time.
grin.gif

Mike Green wouldn't really help this team.

Dont you guys remember what happened when Mike Green-Lite played for Canada in 2006? Bryan freakin McCabe was HORRIBLE.

Mike Green is like the Ben Gordon of hockey
laugh.gif

should be interesting to see how the semi.s shape up. USA obviously wanted this one more than canada. hopefully they keep that going through the medal round..

Back
Top Bottom